Family playing at intercounty level

Started by the Deel Rover, April 10, 2007, 01:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

Hello i am a new member but i have been reading the posts with interest for months. I was just wondering have any of the members family playing at senior intercount level.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Bensars

Quote from: the Deel Rover on April 10, 2007, 01:57:55 PM
Hello i am a new member but i have been reading the posts with interest for months. I was just wondering have any of the members family playing at senior intercount level.

You forgot the obvious. Some members may be inter county footballers !!!! ::)

the Deel Rover

Maybe your right bensars but i don't think so,sure with all the training their doing they would never have time to read  the message board.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Kerry Mike

Have been lucky over the years to have had a few relations playing at a high level in different sports. Have a cousin who has won an AI minor football medal, another distant cousin who has a senior AI hurling medal, yet another cousin who has played in an FA cup final but lost, while yet another cousin  has played All Ireland league rugby.

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Gnevin

Quote from: Kerry Mike on April 10, 2007, 04:42:55 PM
Have been lucky over the years to have had a few relations playing at a high level in different sports. Have a cousin who has won an AI minor football medal, another distant cousin who has a senior AI hurling medal, yet another cousin who has played in an FA cup final but lost, while yet another cousin  has played All Ireland league rugby.

Thats not saying much sure your all related to each other down their  :D :P
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

ziggysego

Had a cousin, but that's all I'm saying :P
Testing Accessibility

tyroneboi

The Real Laoislad

My Uncle played in goals for Laois all through the 80's
You'll Never Walk Alone.

corn02

Just out of interest Mike who was the FA Cup finalist, unless it is a private question?

heganboy

QuoteMaybe your right bensars but i don't think so,sure with all the training their doing they would never have time to read  the message board.

;D

you're kidding right?

there's a right few on here very regularly...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

BallyhaiseMan

i asked the question in a thread earlier on about the highest level of GAA posters on here have played at.
if i remember correctly there was a large amount with intercounty experience.

Kerry Mike

QuoteJust out of interest Mike who was the FA Cup finalist, unless it is a private question?

Sent you a PM...
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

BallyhaiseMan

im sure KerryMike probably has a few All Irelands and All Stars hidden away,Shuh you're not a proper kerryman without them  ;)