Anonymity blown?

Started by ExiledGael, December 06, 2013, 07:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Gs Man

He was indeed. We had some good banter. I'd say he's still knocking about on here in some other guise.....
Keep 'er lit

imtommygunn

The anonymity thing is possibly slightly more relevant in the antrim thread. There are some people with agendas against referees, who are very possibly active referees,and now integrity of clubs etc being called into question. Really poor form. Some of us are nameless and faceless and our name would mean nothing to anyone anyway but some would.

Then there are the continually returning brigade who have a fixation with milltown row.  Some day you will find out mr and it is likely a schoolkid!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 09, 2013, 08:59:16 PM
The anonymity thing is possibly slightly more relevant in the antrim thread. There are some people with agendas against referees, who are very possibly active referees,and now integrity of clubs etc being called into question. Really poor form. Some of us are nameless and faceless and our name would mean nothing to anyone anyway but some would.

Then there are the continually returning brigade who have a fixation with milltown row.  Some day you will find out mr and it is likely a schoolkid!
I have little interest in Antrim football but had a wee peek into that thread the other day. Some serious bitching going on and Baker and Son getting it in the neck before a man has touched leather!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 09, 2013, 08:59:16 PM

I wish lol.

The thing with anonymity is if you want to be anonymous you can, I've been on this board a right few years and don't give a shit about who knows me, I've no problems with it and I why should I? As for those who keep coming back, they are twats of the highest order, probably clubmen no doubt who have nowt to do and think they are having a laugh, though how anyone responds to their post is beyond me. Don't feed the troll

Most people outside hear someone saying something then change what they were told, by the time I hear the 'same' story it turns out I've shot the county chairman!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea