Boards.ie

Started by atkin, November 30, 2013, 10:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atkin

I have been dealing with bans and mods there . I kept the old banned account . I opened a new account using a VPN ,instant e mail and chrome incognito to delete the cookies. The Administrators were able to tell that it was linked to my old account.
I used malwarebytes to check for any malware nothing. I wonder how it was possible .  I will try again using only IE to log on to boards.ie
Any PC wizard got suggestions. Really its all a game there in certain forums notably after hours .

Milltown Row2

Quote from: atkin on November 30, 2013, 10:25:09 AM

I have been dealing with bans and mods there . I kept the old banned account . I opened a new account using a VPN ,instant e mail and chrome incognito to delete the cookies. The Administrators were able to tell that it was linked to my old account.
I used malwarebytes to check for any malware nothing. I wonder how it was possible .  I will try again using only IE to log on to boards.ie
Any PC wizard got suggestions. Really its all a game there in certain forums notably after hours .

Stop being a cnut and you'll not get banned..... ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Syferus

So you signed up here specifically to get help circumventing another forum's moderation? How did you expect this to end well?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Worker

The Subbie

Quote from: atkin on November 30, 2013, 10:25:09 AM

You deserve all you get for having anything to do with those pr1cks, a serious grouping of jumped up, self important, fcuktards seem to rule the roost over there.

You seem very anxious to rejoin them

tip on.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Main Street

Quote from: The Worker on November 30, 2013, 05:08:34 PM
Ziggy- do the needy.
It all points to another corny O'Neill alias scam.
Ziggy,   show no mercy!