O'Byrne Cup 2014

Started by Shamrock Shore, November 14, 2013, 03:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

My God, we're creating an unstoppable juggernaut here. Already a 100% record this year, just like the All Blacks last year.

muppet

Quote from: Hardy on January 12, 2014, 03:18:26 PM
My God, we're creating an unstoppable juggernaut here. Already a 100% record this year, just like the All Blacks last year.

All you need is a haka.
MWWSI 2017

thejuice

Meath 4-10
Wicklow 2-05

Just let 2 goals in on the trot. I think we can write this season off now. heads are gone.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

inexile

KIldare bet Carlow 1-11 to 8 points.

rodney trotter

DCU beat Dublin  3-8 to 0-16

Donnellys Hollow

Semi finals:

Kildare v UCD
Meath v DCU
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Jinxy

Pity the Dubs were beaten, would have been good craic in PT.
Still though, that's the O'Byrne Cup for you.
Only the strong survive.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Syferus

Quote from: rodney trotter on January 12, 2014, 03:47:13 PM

Roscommon unbeaten in all competitions thus far. If Dublin can't stop us, who can?

rodney trotter

Heard there biting incident in the match , bit of blood spilled

Rossfan

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on January 12, 2014, 04:06:17 PM
Semi finals:

Kildare v UCD
Meath v DCU
Presumably tresurer of Comhairle Laighin praying for the 2 Counties to win next week €€€
Syfín - please get off the DCU bandwagon. They are NOT a Ros team, only a fcukin hindrance to our efforts ya "nice ladeen".
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on January 12, 2014, 08:23:26 PM
Semi finals:

Kildare v UCD
Meath v DCU
Presumably tresurer of Comhairle Laighin praying for the 2 Counties to win next week €€€
Syfín - please get off the DCU bandwagon. They are NOT a Ros team, only a fcukin hindrance to our efforts ya "nice ladeen".

Aye, attending the best sports university in the country must be a terrible cross for our ladeens to carry :-*

commonman

Quote from: Syferus on January 12, 2014, 04:47:41 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on January 12, 2014, 03:47:13 PM

Roscommon unbeaten in all competitions thus far. If Dublin can't stop us, who can?

Roscommon had one player starting for DCU today. I don't see what point your trying to make?

Rossfan

It's just another one of th'eejiteen's bandwagons. ::)
He/she was wettin' himself/herself with excitement 15 or 16 months ago when there was a rumour doing the rounds that we were after Moyna as Senior Co Manager.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Shamrock Shore

Rossfan. Monies don't go to Leinster Council. All net receipts go into a Benevolent Fund of some dirt for players. That said they won't be too happy with the gate in Ballymahon today. Less than 700 euro I heard.

adevvabr

Quote from: Syferus on January 12, 2014, 08:36:02 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 12, 2014, 08:23:26 PM
Semi finals:

Kildare v UCD
Meath v DCU

Aye, attending the best sports university in the country must be a terrible cross for our ladeens to carry :-*

Well some senior members of the Roscommon Senior team wouldn't agree with you Syferus as they have prepared a motion for congress for intercounty players  to be ineligible for Sigerson due to the negative effect it was having on Roscommons preparation and involvement in the league.