Irelands Nicest place

Started by Bingo, October 11, 2013, 01:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club Rossa

I'll not be going near Inver Park anytime soon!!

bennydorano

Barleycove is nice, a spit up from Mizen head.

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: bennydorano on October 11, 2013, 10:54:46 PM
Barleycove is nice, a spit up from Mizen head.

Yes, beautiful beach there. Also very nice at the other end of the country is Kinnagoe Bay on the Inishowen peninsula.

Dougal Maguire

Schull, Union Hall and Adare
Careful now

Oraisteach

Some great selections, but I've always loved Slieve League, Co. Donegal.

highorlow

They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Drive from top of Sheahann Hill down into Wesport from Castlebar direction, along south Coast of Clew Bay, past the Reek (Croagh Patrick), into Louidburgh, turn south through bogs, into DELPHI VALLEY, into Killary Harbour, across border into Lenanne, head west to Cleggan, get ferry to INISHBOFFIN walk the island, look back at the glory of Conemarra and west Mayo Coast including Irelands highest cliffs on Achill.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

AZOffaly

There are many beautiful places in Ireland. Sometimes we forget what a lovely country we live in. Last summer on a drive down to South Kerry in the great weather I was just awestruck at some of the scenery. I was on a day off and feeling relaxed so maybe I was more amenable to appreciating it but we have some fantastic sights and towns in this little island.

maddog

Always liked this view when out for a pedal

BennyCake

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 12, 2013, 09:25:22 AM
There are many beautiful places in Ireland. Sometimes we forget what a lovely country we live in. Last summer on a drive down to South Kerry in the great weather I was just awestruck at some of the scenery. I was on a day off and feeling relaxed so maybe I was more amenable to appreciating it but we have some fantastic sights and towns in this little island.

Yes, the scenery and views in Kerry are unbelievable. First time I was there, it blew my mind. There's no other place that can match it.

Friendlyfire

Yes, beautiful beach there. Also very nice at the other end of the country is Kinnagoe Bay on the Inishowen peninsula.
[/quote]

Kinnagoe is my favourite place in the world!

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

Some people have mentioned Westport on here. It's a very close second for me.

Testing Accessibility

ziggy90

Quote from: Billys Boots on October 11, 2013, 04:25:23 PM
The drive from Leenane to Louisburg - nothing like it anywhere.

Stunning, as is the drive along the North Antrim coast.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered