Latest Scores - Soccer

Started by Redgreenery, April 06, 2007, 08:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FermPundit

Quote from: Caid on May 14, 2009, 09:46:45 PM
SE London is buzzin here. Magic!

Wise up Caid. You're a Charlton fan, are you not?
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Caid

Sure Chartlon are in League 2.  I need a team in every division.  Millwall in the Championship. Chartlon in League 1
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

Minder

Villareal beat Madrid 3-2 tonight thus handing Barcelona the title, so they will be able to have a well earned rest before the Champions League final.

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

milltown row

Quote from: Minder on May 16, 2009, 11:23:20 PM
Villareal beat Madrid 3-2 tonight thus handing Barcelona the title, so they will be able to have a well earned rest before the Champions League final.

so no excuses the ;)   

we've no game which is good. minder youse played us in 99 at our pitch when utd won it. did you come into the club to watch final 35 minutes??

Minder

Quote from: milltown row on May 16, 2009, 11:26:34 PM
Quote from: Minder on May 16, 2009, 11:23:20 PM

so no excuses the ;)   

we've no game which is good. minder youse played us in 99 at our pitch when utd won it. did you come into the club to watch final 35 minutes??

No we went over to Ally Mc Allisters house in Stranmillis to see the last 15 minutes. I was traumatised in fairness. I remember Paul Sidebottom (Marks younger brother) didnt turn up for the match and went on the piss instead to watch the match. You can imagine he was a popular boy.

milltown row

we won that  match.  remember falling for a dummy from Tosh that night threw ball up as if he was passing it, kept it and rattled it to the back of the net. he didn't do it again :( :(

takes me to the best goal i ever seen. we played ya's at your pitch and he hit a ball first time on the turn from 40 metres out, top corner. pure class

Minder

Quote from: milltown row on May 16, 2009, 11:36:33 PM
we won that  match.  remember falling for a dummy from Tosh that night threw ball up as if he was passing it, kept it and rattled it to the back of the net. he didn't do it again :( :(

takes me to the best goal i ever seen. we played ya's at your pitch and he hit a ball first time on the turn from 40 metres out, top corner. pure class

He has been doing that little trick (where he pretends to handpass it) since he was about 10, his team mates know he wont pass..........

The Real Laoislad

Shaktar Donetsk   2
Werder Bremen    1

Some fine looking Ukrainian babes in the crowd  :o
You'll Never Walk Alone.

mountainboii

That guy Jadson is some arsehole  ::)

ONeill

Shakhtar Donetsk win the last Uefa.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Archie Mitchell

Better team won, though Bremen are nothing without Diego. Hamburg were the better team than them and would have gave Shaktar a better game. Still raging Hamburg got through against City as even City could have given it a rattle tonight better than Bremen did.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Burnley promoted to Premier League after beating Sheffield United 1-0
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Norf Tyrone

Good game.

Burnley v Blackburn will be tasty next year.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Billys Boots

QuoteBurnley v Blackburn will be tasty next year.

Apparently the nearest equivalent in Engerland (in terms of downright nastyness) to the Glasgow derby. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...