Latest Scores - Soccer

Started by Redgreenery, April 06, 2007, 08:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

excellent Pints - you taking that comedy tour on stage anytime soon?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 16, 2008, 07:08:54 PM
excellent Pints - you taking that comedy tour on stage anytime soon?

ah no  ???

Just thought it might save them the embarrassment.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Puckoon on February 16, 2008, 07:03:40 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 16, 2008, 07:01:45 PM
Brill! Scousers out and Utd on their way through. You just can't beat the FA Cup! :D

The same competition United thought little enough of to not compete in one year? ::)

Yes, forced by the FA remember to get England's world cup bid on the road. And I was p*ssed off with them for doing that...
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Square Ball

8)

that was a fantastic diaplay, should have been more, but 4 will do, FFS 1 nil would have done me.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

gerry

good performance from utd given the disaster of a game against city last week.  gunners never looked like they wanted to win the game.

be interesting who utd meet now, hopefully chelsea.

draw 1.25pm on monday bbc1
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Puckoon

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 16, 2008, 07:11:35 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on February 16, 2008, 07:03:40 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 16, 2008, 07:01:45 PM
Brill! Scousers out and Utd on their way through. You just can't beat the FA Cup! :D

The same competition United thought little enough of to not compete in one year? ::)

Yes, forced by the FA remember to get England's world cup bid on the road. And I was p*ssed off with them for doing that...

I wasnt aware of that, do you have any links/sources?

ONeill

Great hard-working performance by Utd, they really wanted it. For Arsenal, 3 points v Birmingham will make this a distant memory! (as would turning over Milan)
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

new devil

Puck its common knowledge that the FA forced united into going too Brazil to help with there 2010 world cup bid...it didn't help!!!!

Puckoon

well my point remains the same

feck yes anyway. :D

Square Ball

its working again

Right who done it, the Pool supporters or the Arse ones?

under the bar

8-0 would not have flattered United tonite.   It could have been 10 or 12 if they'd brought the shooting boots.  Arsenal created only one real chance the whole game and united were playing more 2nd string players than Arsenal were!

ONeill

It was nothing to do with 2nd streamers. It was to do with who wanted it. Fabregas and Hleb were strolling around the field. Wenger yawning at 3-0. I'd be a wee bit pissed off if I was a Gooner who forked out to go to that game.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Norf Tyrone

Arsenal have been great this year, but after tonight I hope they get nothing from the season. It pisses me off seeing managers and players disrespecting the cup competitions. The Goons have not tried a leg in the CC or the FA Cup this year, or last. There are only 4 pots to be won each year, why diminish your odds of winning something. If Arsenal win nothing, a wee bit (Not a lot) of pressure will eek onto Wenger's shoulders.

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Dinny Breen

QuoteArsenal created only one real chance the whole game and united were playing more 2nd string players than Arsenal were!

I know I shouldn't but idiotic posts like that annoy me....

Man U had their 1st choice defence and Rooney (6)

Arsenal had Toure, Gallas, Fabregas and Helb (4)....

Mind boggles sometimes...

QuoteArsenal have been great this year, but after tonight I hope they get nothing from the season. It pisses me off seeing managers and players disrespecting the cup competitions.

Couldn't agree more not to mind referees or the opposition but then again the Arsenal fans here have no time for Eboue can't say that about the other hypocrits

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/4346509.stm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=413774&in_page_id=1779

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=473011&in_page_id=1779

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2008/01/17/ufnchelsea117.xml
#newbridgeornowhere

Square Ball

the brummies down to ten men after 2 minutes, havnt seen the tackle yet, but

from the BBC

1254: Thankfully, you rarely witness scenes like these. The Arsenal team are looking around in absolute horror at the fate of Eduardo, who is being attended to by several medics.

1251: RED CARD Birmingham
Martin Taylor gets a straight red after a challenge on Eduardo. Cesc Fabregas urgently tells the physio to attend to Eduardo, with the rest of his team-mates looking shocked. The striker is badly injured - looks like it could be a broken leg.

any word on this?

more from the BBC

1256: Eduardo is given oxygen as he is stretchered from the pitch after eight minutes of treatment. Nicolas Bendtner replaces him. We have not been allowed to see a replay of the incident - which probably tells you horrific it was.

hope hes OK