Tour de Moon

Started by Olly, September 11, 2013, 05:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olly

Do you think this is a possibility in 20 years etc? Like in a race around it on heavy bikes and on channel 4?
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

muppet

Quote from: Olly on September 11, 2013, 05:20:47 PM
Do you think this is a possibility in 20 years etc? Like in a race around it on heavy bikes and on channel 4?

Don't be daft Olly, there won't be a Channel 4 in 20 years.
MWWSI 2017

Olly

Seriously, is there any point in going back to the moon?
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

muppet

Quote from: Olly on September 11, 2013, 06:10:45 PM

Shhhhhh..........

But I heard a rumour someone up there fired chemical weapons.

We are going back but it is all hush - hush.
MWWSI 2017

Bud Wiser

Return trips to the moon are all booked out by Tyronies, it's the only place they have a chance of getting silver/
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

BennyCake

Quote from: Olly on September 11, 2013, 06:10:45 PM

What do you mean "back"?

Olly

The moon is moving away from the earth at 1.5 inches a year. Can any of our older members confirm they notice a difference?

If Budwiser or Hardey are, say, 70, then it's over 100 inches away. That would be hard to ignore. Any old photos ect?

muppet

Quote from: Olly on September 11, 2013, 08:02:50 PM
The moon is moving away from the earth at 1.5 inches a year. Can any of our older members confirm they notice a difference?

If Budwiser or Hardey are, say, 70, then it's over 100 inches away. That would be hard to ignore. Any old photos ect?

;D ;D

Well?
MWWSI 2017

Orior

I was going to open a pub on the moon but then my investors backed away, saying that it would have no atmosphere.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians