Lost my programme from Sunday

Started by Farrandeelin, August 27, 2013, 03:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Any way the GAA could send out a new one to me? Obviously I would have to pay for it, but I wouldn't mind that. And yes...I retraced my steps and have no idea where it could be.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

theticklemister

go on ebay my friend; you will get one there.

I'd say the semi-final programs bring better memories for Mayo supporters in years to come compared to the programme of finals.lol

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 27, 2013, 03:07:23 PM
Any way the GAA could send out a new one to me? Obviously I would have to pay for it, but I wouldn't mind that. And yes...I retraced my steps and have no idea where it could be.
Why not contact Croke Park directly Farr?
There has to be some left over and it's only Tuesday so chances are there's bound to be some unsold ones lying about.
As well as that, many hundreds of them were left behind as spectators left the stadium. Maybe they have all been disposed of by now but it would be worth making a phone call to find out I they were or not.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Rois

Mine went in the recycling bin at home - I'll have a look and see if it is still there, and if so, I'd be glad to post it down to you.

(It might be curled up a bit)

T Fearon

On a related topic is there anything more irritating than some miserable bastid sitting near to you at a game saying "Will you give us a look at your programme there?" and fifteen minutes you have to ask for it back?

From the Bunker

Quote from: theticklemister on August 27, 2013, 03:11:25 PM
go on ebay my friend; you will get one there.

I'd say the semi-final programs bring better memories for Mayo supporters in years to come compared to the programme of finals.lol

Ah we enjoy our now annual quarter finals, semi finals and finals in Croker. There are some out there who can only dream of seeing their team at any of these stages. :P

Syferus

'Twas a good programme too, telling us about Dermot shellacking Armagh in 1980 and a Rossie on the cover 8)

highorlow

I've a spare also if you want it.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

T Fearon

No marks to Sean Mc Goldrick Sunday World who said in the match programme that Mayo's defeat of Tyrone in 1989 semi final was the first for Connacht at semi final stage over Ulster opposition since Roscommon's over Armagh in 1980. Obviously missed Galway beating Donegal in 1983 before losing the final to 12 men! ;D

Aristo 60

Quote from: Rois on August 27, 2013, 03:39:37 PM
Mine went in the recycling bin at home - I'll have a look and see if it is still there, and if so, I'd be glad to post it down to you.

(It might be curled up a bit)

Like Peter Harte then  ;D

Plain of the Herbs

Try DBA Publications, who publish the programmes for Central Council matches.  They sell from their extensive back list.

Farrandeelin

I messaged Official GAA on facebook. Told them the whole story. They'll send out one. At least that's sorted.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.