Athletic Grounds,Armagh.

Started by T Fearon, August 24, 2013, 08:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Quote from: hardstation on August 27, 2013, 09:07:57 AM
Quote from: JUst retired on August 27, 2013, 08:15:59 AM
Two people are right. The foundations are in for the thingy to hold it up. :)
Fearon did buy a seat for life then.

Very good!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: JUst retired on August 27, 2013, 08:15:59 AM
Two people are right. The foundations are in for the thingy to hold it up. :)

It is a great idea.  Heard a murmur a few months ago that something like this was on the way but thought nothing of it.  Given TF's movement into the media last weekend are we going to be accosted with his gub on the yoke now doing HT analysis?

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

T Fearon

BC This development will present numerous opportunities for me and my gob! ;D

Onion Bag

Them foudations are in for another score board
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

JUst retired

They are,but I have seen the scoreboard,and belive me it will be good. Not just a scoreboard.

under the bar

Pampers are the new sponsors of the pAthletic Grounds??  P1ss up front and sh1t at the back just like Armagh?? 

Cold tea

What genius came up with the new ticketing system.  Queue up beside the gate to buy a ticket to then walk one metre left to the gate and present said ticket.  It worked from about 7pm to 7:15pm last night and was then abandoned for the shit idea it was with stewards directing people to the gate only - some brain boxes running that stadium!

Throw ball

Quote from: Cold tea on September 14, 2013, 11:48:34 AM
What genius came up with the new ticketing system.  Queue up beside the gate to buy a ticket to then walk one metre left to the gate and present said ticket.  It worked from about 7pm to 7:15pm last night and was then abandoned for the shit idea it was with stewards directing people to the gate only - some brain boxes running that stadium!

To be fair I read that was a Croke Park directive.

bennydorano

Back to old days! Remember games where you paid (well my Da did) at a pigeon holed wall to a faceless man with long arms, you got your ticket and away through turnstiles.  Everything in life is cyclical - including bikes.

T Fearon

Big screen now erected.Mighty fine it looks too.Goes live for Snr County Final on Oct 20th,showing action on the pitch.Just like being at Croke Park!

under the bar

Spare a thought for the long-suffering Armagh fans.  Not only do they have to witnesses the shocking standard of football their county team has on show, but now they'll be forced to watch replays of it! :o

ogshead

Quote from: under the bar on October 06, 2013, 08:39:11 PM
Spare a thought for the long-suffering Armagh fans.  Not only do they have to witnesses the shocking standard of football their county team has on show, but now they'll be forced to watch replays of it! :o

Considering Crossmaglen are in the Armagh final; after having won 6 All Irelands, the replays will be showing one of the greatest club sides to have played the game - hardly a shocking standard of football!

Sandy Hill

Quote from: under the bar on August 29, 2013, 10:16:22 PM
Pampers are the new sponsors of the pAthletic Grounds??  P1ss up front and sh1t at the back just like Armagh??

..........I thought the school summer holidays were over!

"Stercus accidit"

Maguire01

Quote from: T Fearon on October 04, 2013, 10:39:36 PM
Big screen now erected.Mighty fine it looks too.Goes live for Snr County Final on Oct 20th,showing action on the pitch.Just like being at Croke Park!
My first time seeing this tonight. The term 'chocolate teapot' came to mind. Far too small to see anything on - looks like a 14" - waste of money IMO.