Wee Oscar Knox

Started by Nally Stand, August 16, 2013, 12:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

RIP wee oscar
I have huge respect for his parents for the way they handled the whole thing as well. An example to all of us.

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Milltown Row2

So sad, they lived this fight in the limelight, refused to give up but with the thoughts of what if we could get a miracle. An inspiration to anyone going through the same.

RIP wee man
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jeepers Creepers

Quite excited about the Giro today but this has put a dampner on it. Sad sad news...RIP.

illdecide

RIP Oscar...Very sad news. I'll be over at Celtic on Sunday and i hope they have a we tribute for him...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

EC Unique

Very sad news. No parent should have to suffer this. :'(  RIP.

AZOffaly

Heartbreaking. I hate stories like this and the poor little craturs down in Kerry with Battens disease. Awful, awful stuff. RIP and sympathies to the poor family.

deiseach

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 09, 2014, 10:39:39 AM
RIP wee oscar
I have huge respect for his parents for the way they handled the whole thing as well. An example to all of us.

Welled up looking at that image, very nicely done. RIP.

supersarsfields

I can't even imagine what the family has gone through. Tough even to read about it let alone be part of it.

RIP Oscar.

johnneycool

Gabriel_Hurl

Nally Stand

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

orangeman

ziggysego

Really sad news to hear about wee Oscar this morning. Genuinely broken up by this, God only knows what his family must be going through.

RIP Oscar.
Testing Accessibility

Up The Middle

Life really aint fair, such a wonderful wee man taken from his loving parents. Look down on us wee man i hope your at peace.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM