So that woman who went missing in Ibiza

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 11, 2013, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ziggysego

Quote from: general_lee on April 03, 2016, 10:58:28 AM
Wtf does it matter what she looks like. Interview tonight RTE 1 half 9on

Makes no differences what so ever,  just a response about her looks.

As for RTE... she deserved her time under Peruvian, so fair enough, but RTE should not be doing an interview (especially an hour long one) making her out to be celebrity of sorts.
Testing Accessibility

general_lee

Not aimed at you ziggy. Others going on about her body etc.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: general_lee on April 03, 2016, 06:04:37 PM
Not aimed at you ziggy. Others going on about her body etc.

I think they were talking about the Scottish girls baps mainly...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

If RTE shouldn't be doing an interview why is there a 45 page thread here about it?

bennydorano

Quote from: grounded on April 02, 2016, 08:25:27 PM
Quote from: Nigel White on April 02, 2016, 08:17:43 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on April 02, 2016, 07:59:17 PM
Is she not better serving the rest of her time working as a missionary than rotting in a jail, at least she can give something back to the country she committed the crime. By reports it sounds like she has kept the head down and used the time usefully becoming fluent in Spanish and was able to speak for herself at the parole hearing, not requiring an interpreter. She deserves a second chance as much as anyone else. I wish her well.
Probably the best post on this thread. I couldn't agree more with you.

+1 my feelings exactly.
Me too.

She's looking fine as well.

Tubberman

She certainly doesn't look like she suffered in any way. They do great makeovers in those Latin jails it seems
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

laoislad

Gonna need to turn on the subtitles watching this....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Aaron Boone

Tubberman

She was told to leave where she was living in Belfast because of her religion. In 2013? FFS!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

ashman

Quote from: Tubberman on April 03, 2016, 09:39:47 PM
She was told to leave where she was living in Belfast because of her religion. In 2013? FFS!

Was she a regular churchgoer ??

Nigel White

Quote from: ashman on April 03, 2016, 09:45:48 PM
Quote from: Tubberman on April 03, 2016, 09:39:47 PM

Was she a regular churchgoer ??
It's plausible enough that she could have been told to get out of an area of Belfast, even today

the goal was on

Serious holes in that story. Disgrace letting that on TV

Rudi

Interviewer is patronising. She fecked up, did the time, does not need to be told she is a no good loser. She looks good, good luck to her in the future. Everybody makes mistakes hers was polarised. Some on here have zero empathy.

general_lee

Interview was awful. Probably only so much she was willing to answer. Her prerogative. Hope she gets home soon and puts it all behind her.