So that woman who went missing in Ibiza

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 11, 2013, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Quote from: God14 on January 11, 2014, 03:35:14 PM
You've been watching too much of the soprano's Tony.
Are you trying to suggest there will be some golden handshake when they get out of prison adventually - presuming they remain silent? Or do you think they have been bullied into silence via the threat of violence?

90% of mules blab the full story when caught. Can't  understand why these girls never came clean, as there would have been much more support for them. I mean these two girls are literally begging online for a few quid to feed themselves in jail.
Does that not prove, therefore, that they're scared of their lives of this guy.  I don't know him and he scares the crap out of me

Milltown Row2

Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on January 11, 2014, 05:36:28 PM
Quote from: God14 on January 11, 2014, 03:35:14 PM
You've been watching too much of the soprano's Tony.
Are you trying to suggest there will be some golden handshake when they get out of prison adventually - presuming they remain silent? Or do you think they have been bullied into silence via the threat of violence?

90% of mules blab the full story when caught. Can't  understand why these girls never came clean, as there would have been much more support for them. I mean these two girls are literally begging online for a few quid to feed themselves in jail.
Does that not prove, therefore, that they're scared of their lives of this guy.  I don't know him and he scares the crap out of me

This Jake has Keyser Soze like status, maybe like Keyser, he's a fictional person
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Agent Orange

gaaboardmod1 would spend the next week at confession if the photos from this story were posted on the board so I will just post the link. As we are dealing with your typical classy Tyrone girl it is safe to say its NSFW  http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/news/peru-coke-smugglers-a-cheeky-charlie

Fuzzman

God14

I think there are 5 different 'stories' / links Fuzzman. All pretty much the same as the article yesterday. If you look under the heading "also in this section" you will find them

Not that much new info. Also there is supposedly a Part 2 next Sunday?? Hard to imagine what is left to tell. Unless they've tracked down the mystery Jake but I doubt that.

God14

Sunday Life ripping the arse out of this 'exclusive'

Cold tea

A victims family tell how they can earn some cash from her being a stupid girl!

God14

Anyone still interested in this story, RTE have a documentary on this evening at 9.30 entitled 'Michaella, Peru & The Drugs Run'

Hereiam

Ridiculous that money has been wasted on this documentary. The fact they tried to smuggle drugs was bad enough but then to openly lie about it says a lot.
There are more important things happening in Ireland that this money could have been spent on by RTE.

God14

Quote from: Hereiam on July 07, 2014, 09:16:54 AM
Ridiculous that money has been wasted on this documentary. The fact they tried to smuggle drugs was bad enough but then to openly lie about it says a lot.
There are more important things happening in Ireland that this money could have been spent on by RTE.

Hmmn id imagine it will attract strong viewing figures so the bigwigs at RTE wont be too upset. It is a follow up to a major news story last summer. Also I think young Irish people heading on holidays for the first time could & should definitely learn from it.  Even the latest 'Magaluf girl scandal' shows us the perils that await young naïve individuals who are intent on experimenting with drugs & extreme alcohol intake.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: God14 on July 07, 2014, 09:22:22 AM

Hmmn id imagine it will attract strong viewing figures so the bigwigs at RTE wont be too upset. It is a follow up to a major news story last summer. Also I think young Irish people heading on holidays for the first time could & should definitely learn from it.  Even the latest 'Magaluf girl scandal' shows us the perils that await young naïve individuals who are intent on experimenting with drugs & extreme alcohol intake.

Well if it stops one girl getting into trouble then its useful. I've all this coming soon
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Bensars

Couldnt disagree more. This keeps it fresh in peoples mind and serves as a reminder to the harsh reality of the penalties involved.
As stated by others if it stops someone else its money well spent. When you look at the vast somes of money being spent on drug preventation/rehabilitation and the effects of drug use, this is a drop in the ocean.

no excuse whatsoever for her actions, but the highlighting of the conditions and the effect of the incarceration may stop another naive teenager having their life ruined.

Hereiam

How much is RTE paying this drug mule for the privilege of her doing this documentary is what I would like to know.

God14

Quote from: Hereiam on July 07, 2014, 10:31:23 AM
How much is RTE paying this drug mule for the privilege of her doing this documentary is what I would like to know.

Michaella isn't 'doing' the documentary though? From the preview it seems they only speak to her mother & sister about her ordeal. And also a peru drugs officer who reveals his opinion that Michaella was actually lured into it by Melissa Reid..

haranguerer

Quote from: God14 on July 07, 2014, 10:38:09 AM
Quote from: Hereiam on July 07, 2014, 10:31:23 AM

Michaella isn't 'doing' the documentary though? From the preview it seems they only speak to her mother & sister about her ordeal. And also a peru drugs officer who reveals his opinion that Michaella was actually lured into it by Melissa Reid..

Ah ffs