So that woman who went missing in Ibiza

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 11, 2013, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

take_yer_points

Apparently the Irish one made a heartfelt plea about abject poverty and inhumane living conditions and has begged not to be sent home to Dungannon

reddgnhand

Quote from: take_yer_points on September 25, 2013, 11:31:00 PM
Apparently the Irish one made a heartfelt plea about abject poverty and inhumane living conditions and has begged not to be sent home to Dungannon

Is she originally from Dungannon? Heard she comes from a traveller background.

lawnseed

that must be why the half of south America is living and working in dungannon
Quote from: reddgnhand on September 25, 2013, 11:37:20 PM

she'll probably end up in a huge house with eagles on the gates, statues on the lawn, a couple of massive camper vans in a huge carport with no visible means of income claiming invalidity benefits
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

take_yer_points

I'd heard round home she was originally from Aughnacloy but they're now living just outside Dungannon

charlieTully

Originally from monaghan, tantamount to the same thing really.

Wildweasel74

Lawnseed you got to admit, thats one of the best houses in the north, like the rest of mid ulster, i love to know where he go the money to build it, used to be a old traveller tradition of burning their home (caravan) and their contents when the owner dies, i fairly said that tradition will be by passed with this house.

Lecale2

Peruvians playing hard ball?

Prosecutors in Peru are objecting to the guilty pleas by two UK women caught trying to smuggle cocaine out of Peru.

Michaella McCollum, of Dungannon, County Tyrone, and Melissa Reid, of Lenzie, near Glasgow, admitted on Tuesday to smuggling drugs.

Prosecutor Juan Rosas told the AFP news agency they needed to provide more information to get reduced sentences.

He said he would ask for another hearing to allow them to make a more complete confession.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24277301

lawnseed

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 26, 2013, 07:21:47 PM
Lawnseed you got to admit, thats one of the best houses in the north, like the rest of mid ulster, i love to know where he go the money to build it, used to be a old traveller tradition of burning their home (caravan) and their contents when the owner dies, i fairly said that tradition will be by passed with this house.
weasel that's all of the best houses they live in I just described them all :)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Gaffer

Quote from: lawnseed on September 26, 2013, 07:18:03 AM
that must be why the half of south America is living and working in dungannon

she'll probably end up in a huge house with eagles on the gates, statues on the lawn, a couple of massive camper vans in a huge carport with no visible means of income claiming invalidity benefits

Some shack alright !
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Wildweasel74

Oh its the one i describe when u past through Clonoe to go to the M2, and that house is on the corner as you go onto the Ballynakilly Rd

Gaffer

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 26, 2013, 10:44:59 PM
Oh its the one i describe when u past through Clonoe to go to the M2, and that house is on the corner as you go onto the Ballynakilly Rd

That's it alright !! Except its when you are heading to the M1!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Capt Pat

So was she really kidnapped and threatened to compel her to smuggle the drugs? Or did she just want a free trip to Macha Pichu?

give her dixie

Both girls are currently in court awaiting to her what their sentence will be. Should know within the hour.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Lecale2

give her dixie

next stop, September 10, for number 4......