So that woman who went missing in Ibiza

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 11, 2013, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecale2

Quote from: CitySlicker11 on August 14, 2013, 12:52:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nrrqV3TLaY

I thought one of the papers said they were hyterical and refusing to eat?
They still look totally relaxed. What's going on?

T Fearon

The disconnect from reality and expectation that it'll all be over in a few days and they 'll be back in Ibiza.Big fall to earth coming.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 13, 2013, 11:41:59 PM
Quote from: Hereiam on August 13, 2013, 11:36:07 PM
f**k sake lads if this were a sister/daughter of your own u wouldn't be as bloody smart

Give over lads. If it were a tattoo covered skinhead with a scar across his face would you be saying same thing? Or if it were a drug smuggler that brought home drugs that killed your daughter/sister?

Hard question that. Once you get over the fact that it was a Catholic girl from Tyrone you can then think logically. A dirt bird from Sandy Row would have given most a good laugh....eh?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Corner Forward

Reading a decent book at the moment 'The Cocaine Diaries' about a guy from Dublin who gets caught trying to smuggle half million euros of coke from Venezuela. Gets sentenced to eight years but is eligible for parole in just 18 months. Seems that given the overcrowding that exists in these South American prisons the authorities tend to hand down tough sentences to drug mules to act as a deterrence but in reality will struggle to hold them for their full sentences.
The more money the girls have access to the easier life will be -No doubt they will be getting the family to send over funds ASAP.

Ulick

I'd like to know why everyone is describing jail in Peru as a living hell etc... Compared with prisons in the US, central America and most in south America, Peru will be practically luxurious.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: southdown on August 14, 2013, 08:58:08 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-23691922

Does anyone have any sympathy for these 2?

Terrible news, will someone think of their families ffs!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clhShDTN6NE

I think the part 1.10 in is quite telling .....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cold tea

J OGorman

Quote from: macdanger2 on August 14, 2013, 04:59:21 AM
I've never seen cameras there when my luggage was being searched in an airport

every square inch of major airports are covered by cctv (with the exception of the can)

brokencrossbar1

The way it works in places like Peru when it comes to moving drugs is simple.  The Police are corrupt and the drug dealers have them in their pockets.  The will have 3-4 mules going at any given time.  They tip the cops off with a marked suit case or something like that and they bust a mule and get footage of it, see the way they are searching them infront of the huge anti drugs smuggling picture in the background.  The cops are seen to bust drug smugglers to the tune of $1m worth of drugs while at the same time 2 other mules have carried 3-4 times that amount through.  The cops and the Government are seen to be doing their job and the drug dealers are happy, it is a win-win or a lose-lose depending on your point of view.  I wouldn't be surprised if the reason the girls were so calm looking is that they were juiced up with something to keep their nerves calm as if they were jumpy they would have been picked up going through.  I think they were completely set up by the drug dealers and are going to pay dearly for whatever they believed they were doing.

Lecale2

supersarsfields

BC1 was a mule, Or was that Donkey.....  ;)

sheamy

Quote from: Lecale2 on August 14, 2013, 09:40:02 AM
How do you know all this?

Two words. South and Armagh.

Whoever put bleach on that pitch is in some bother.

[He is probably very close to the truth]

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Lecale2 on August 14, 2013, 09:40:02 AM
How do you know all this?

Why wouldn't it be plausible? In terms of wages they wouldn't get a wile lot of money when working in an airport, getting paid to let ones through and catch others would be as said a win win for everyone concerned.

The drug dealers are telling the girls the truth, the workers are paid off to let people through, just left out the bit that they will let the other ones through instead.

I still don't think they are "drugged", they are talking well (not slurred) they are making sense and whispering among themselves