Dublin vs Kerry - Sunday September 1st

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 05, 2013, 03:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Zulu on September 01, 2013, 04:21:09 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on September 01, 2013, 04:10:21 PM
Error ridden half. Can't believe the Dubs will be as bad in the second half, defensively they are a shambles. As for the penalty, I don't know what Cluxton can do when Walsh barged straight into him. Incompetent ref. Saying all that its still full of incident, if not any great quality.

Jesus man will you stop, 'not any great quality' there's top notch stuff here.

Some of the forward play, particularly by Kerry, is fantastic.
MWWSI 2017

Zulu

Brolly says definite penalty - muppet. O'Rourke corrects him and Spillane claims you can't charge after one step - muppet.

yellowcard

Error ridden half. Can't believe the Dubs will be as bad in the second half, defensively they are a shambles. As for the penalty, I don't know what Cluxton can do when Walsh barged straight into him. Incompetent ref. Saying all that its still full of incident, if not any great quality.

Yes it's exciting with plenty of scores, but there are a lot of mistakes. I wouldnt be too influenced by some of the rubbish those agenda driven panellists spout.

Syferus

Welcome to the track meet. GotY so far and Gooch would almost make you believe anything is possible but Dublin will probably grind Kerry down in the final quarter.

Kerry destroyed Dublin in the Zod racing at half-time.

trileacman

Quote from: yellowcard on September 01, 2013, 04:23:38 PM

Yes it's exciting with plenty of scores, but there are a lot of mistakes. I wouldnt be too influenced by some of the rubbish those agenda driven panellists spout.

Same, I'd value the opinion of my farts ahead of these lads.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

yellowcard

Quote from: muppet on September 01, 2013, 04:22:59 PM

Some of the forward play, particularly by Kerry, is fantastic.

Cooper in particular is giving a master class but how Gavin decided to leave Brennan on him is baffling.

straightred

Quote from: Zulu on September 01, 2013, 04:23:08 PM
Brolly says definite penalty - muppet. O'Rourke corrects him and Spillane claims you can't charge after one step - muppet.

Yeah - 1st foul was the charge. Nothing matters after that

straightred

Nally Stand

Some great scores but some chronic defending and as much "cynicism" as in any other game. Not that the Sunday Game game would admit those simple facts in a million years.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

muppet

Gavin takes off and rests Brennan for the Final, as he will be a key player.
MWWSI 2017

cadhlancian

And of course, 3 or 4 digs from Pat directed at Tyrone. WTF?? Analyse the game you are watching. Unbelievable

muppet

Dubs would need to watch their discipline.
MWWSI 2017

macdanger2

Quote from: Nally Stand on September 01, 2013, 04:27:14 PM
Some great scores but some chronic defending and as much "cynicism" as in any other game. Not that the Sunday Game game would admit those simple facts in a million years.

You haven't a clue

straightred

jesus wept - how can a linesman get that wrong from 3 yards away

Sandy Hill

"Stercus accidit"