Dublin vs Kerry - Sunday September 1st

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 05, 2013, 03:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamus

Killian Young broke an ankle in an A V B match today. Eoin Brosnan in pole position now to start CHB.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Seamus on August 24, 2013, 09:27:27 PM
Killian Young broke an ankle in an A V B match today. Eoin Brosnan in pole position now to start CHB.

Harsh on that lad...........good baller and rate him well ahead of Brosnan

AMayoFan

Are all stand tickets sold out? Looking on tickets.ie this morning I only see terrance tickets for Nally Stand.   Not sure if I when there would I actual see the match!

If anyone has two spare tickets for anywhere else, and are looking to offload them, please let me know and I'll buy them off you.

AMayoFan

Quote from: AMayoFan on August 26, 2013, 01:09:45 PM
Are all stand tickets sold out? Looking on tickets.ie this morning I only see terrance tickets for Nally Stand.   Not sure if I when there would I actual see the match!

If anyone has two spare tickets for anywhere else, and are looking to offload them, please let me know and I'll buy them off you.

Sorted by GAA themselves. Offering premium level tickets for Season ticket holders. Glad now I didn't settle for the Nally stand.

ballinaman

Going with a rake of Dubs next Sunday, in the upper hogan...full Mayo gear on me, should get an nice bit of stick!!

Declan

Officially sold out according to HQ - Now i'm struggling to remember the last time the Kingdom were involved in a sold out semi-final. So are they either (a) acknowledging that this is their last opportunity to see some of their warriors as those young fast city slickers are going to retire them or (b) travelling to see their boys reasserting their traditional dominance over dem durty dubs.

Can't make up my mind which it is ;)

blanketattack

Quote from: ballinaman on August 26, 2013, 03:22:44 PM
Going with a rake of Dubs next Sunday, in the upper hogan...full Mayo gear on me, should get an nice bit of stick!!

On big match days, I always feel the only jerseys worn around the venue should be the jerseys of the counties involved or the jersey of the host county. Anything else is just attention seeking.

ballinaman

Quote from: blanketattack on August 26, 2013, 03:36:27 PM

On big match days, I always feel the only jerseys worn around the venue should be the jerseys of the counties involved or the jersey of the host county. Anything else is just attention seeking.
I'm also going to have clown face paint and some sort of firework device shooting sparks from my arse....us Mayo folk are very attention seeking by the way... ;)

Jinxy

God be with the days when Mayo men were reluctant to wear their colours to their own games.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Syferus

Quote from: ballinaman on August 26, 2013, 03:40:00 PM

I'm also going to have clown face paint and some sort of firework device shooting sparks from my arse....us Mayo folk are very attention seeking by the way... ;)

Glad to see you're going to support the Ros. Top ladeen.

Aristo 60

I'd be the opposite in my thinking. At the Clare/Limerick hulring game it was nice to see some Down, Antrim and Derry jerseys on the youngsters. I thought it was a fair representation of where the hurling major hurling fraternity is in the North and was glad that not all the young uns were abandoning their own in favour of the year's top counties.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Jinxy on August 26, 2013, 03:40:41 PM
God be with the days when Mayo men were reluctant to wear their colours to their own games.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Indeed plenty of geansai's yesterday and the oul woolen colours around the wrist.................yehawwwwwwwwwwwww

Farrandeelin

Any truth to the rumour that Kerry played massive stuff against Cork in a recent challenge match?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Syferus

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 26, 2013, 07:28:09 PM
Any truth to the rumour that Kerry played massive stuff against Cork in a recent challenge match?

What the fĂșck are Cork at still playing challenge matches in August? Is the Turtle still running the ship?

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Syferus on August 26, 2013, 08:15:52 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 26, 2013, 07:28:09 PM

What the fĂșck are Cork at still playing challenge matches in August? Is the Turtle still running the ship?

I'm with the Syf on this one.................................