Tyrone vs Mayo AISF Semi-Final - August 25th

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 03, 2013, 08:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lar Naparka

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 17, 2013, 11:27:38 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 17, 2013, 07:56:18 AM
Why the name of Jesus don't people just use the ignore button on Syferus?

Syferus, although often annoying with the Rossie stuff, can offer some decent posts. He is GAA and Rossie mad. I take him as i get him.

Unlike other posters who come and go depending on the success of their respective counties. Like it or not Syferus sticks buzzes around because he loves the game! has nothing better to do.
There now, fixed that for ya! ;D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Crete Boom

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 17, 2013, 05:11:18 AM
Quote from: Syferus on August 17, 2013, 03:39:04 AM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 17, 2013, 03:09:39 AM
Logie rant from a month ago, withering on about Tyrone and something about Kerry having the fear of playing Armagh or something like that  ::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXAWBDHdIUo

These Tyrone lads are awful touchy. If they had to play in Connacht they might learn how traditional footballing counties conduct themselves.

This made me laugh! It's good craic having the banter with the Mayo lads as its relevant and they actually seem like a passionate bunch, who happen to potentially have an excellent football team to boast about. But irrelevant Rossies, hijacking the thread to somehow try and bask in the reflected glory of their neighbours, are hard to take serious.

It's bad enough on the internet Benny but try living beside them in real life ;D ;.
Yer man Logie might be a bit touched but a lot of what he said in that rant was fairly true.

Whishtup

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on August 17, 2013, 01:14:47 AM
Quote from: orangeman on August 17, 2013, 01:10:41 AM
Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on August 17, 2013, 01:05:54 AM
Quote from: Whishtup on August 17, 2013, 12:32:41 AM
Tyrone to win Sam outright-9/1
Sean Cavanagh player of the year-9/1

A nice double.

Add Tyrone v Kerry final-10/1

A nice treble.

Related bets. No bookmaker would accept such multiples unless there was a special combined price.

Considering the lunacy of the bets, you'll find plenty of bookies laying this and will probably give bigger odds as well. To me the odds should be something akin to winning the lotto on a Saturday night for this treble to come in.

QuoteMultiple bets are not accepted where the outcome of one event contributes wholly or partly to the outcome of another.

Feck.  There goes the roof for the garden shed.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omagh_gael

Quote from: ONeill on August 17, 2013, 01:39:36 PM
Mickey thinks Mayo are alright - http://www.teamtalkmag.com/archives/24742

Someone tell Ronan O'Neill he forgot to put the phone to his ear. Easy thing to do with the camera rolling.

ONeill

Can the Mayo lads make out Conor Gormley in his video?

Important to know in case he wants to ask about parentage etc next week.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omagh_gael

Quote from: ONeill on August 17, 2013, 02:38:57 PM

So that is why Brian Dooher is so well thought of. No one could understand his sledging.

muppet

Quote from: ONeill on August 17, 2013, 02:38:57 PM

The Rossies will claim him.
MWWSI 2017

Syferus

I see Liston is still throwing some bombs in the rhubarbs' direction.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Syferus on August 17, 2013, 05:27:55 PM

Yip, seems Tyrone should just quit now and Mayo have no forwards  ::)
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

From the Bunker

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 17, 2013, 07:24:46 PM
Quote from: Syferus on August 17, 2013, 05:27:55 PM

Yip, seems Tyrone should just quit now and Mayo have no forwards  ::)

Ah yeah, has to fill the pages. Look what do we want him to say? He's pretty much calling it from a Kerry point of view. Dublin look nice and we don't want them to win it. Mayo look nice and we know they won't win it. And Tyrone don't look nice and we hope ta f#@k they don't win it.  ;)

On Mayo he said   ''Do they have a Michael Murphy, a Gooch or a Bernard Brogan in their ranks.'' Fat good Murphy or Brogan would do us this season, their form has been horrible.

rrhf

give her dixie

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Syferus

Loathe as I am to admit it, COC is making all three of those 'marque' forwards look second-rate this season.

Let's be fair, Bomber was the one highlighting Mayo's full-back line (you know, the one with two incumbent All-Stars) as one of their two big weaknesses before the the Galway game.

omagh_gael

While it is great to see CoC back I think the praise of his performances have been slightly skewed by his goal return. TBF most junior B forwards would have bagged three quarters of his goals and half of these were scored again them might of London.