Quote from: orangeman on August 17, 2013, 01:10:41 AM
Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on August 17, 2013, 01:05:54 AM
Quote from: Whishtup on August 17, 2013, 12:32:41 AM
Tyrone to win Sam outright-9/1
Sean Cavanagh player of the year-9/1

A nice double.

Add Tyrone v Kerry final-10/1

A nice treble.

Related bets. No bookmaker would accept such multiples unless there was a special combined price.

Considering the lunacy of the bets, you'll find plenty of bookies laying this and will probably give bigger odds as well. To me the odds should be something akin to winning the lotto on a Saturday night for this treble to come in.

QuoteMultiple bets are not accepted where the outcome of one event contributes wholly or partly to the outcome of another.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Aaron Boone on August 17, 2013, 12:20:07 AM
What's the current story with the Mayo goalies?

I ask in terms of who's the weakest under the high ball.

Clarke and O'Malley are injured.

Hennelly is the Breaffy goalie and probably was 3'rd choice, but he knows how to deliver the ball the way the O'Shea brothers of Breaffy like.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Kimbap on August 17, 2013, 01:11:11 AM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 17, 2013, 12:13:35 AM
What is the great Oracle Logie got to say about this game. Tyrone by a 25 points!

Logie!

Never heard of the lad til his now infamous preview on the Donegal game.Its one thing to get a  prediction wrong but to be so wrong on so many things in a two minute clip is a talent.Love to hear his opinions on Tyrone Mayo or indeed anything he has said since.

Had never heard of him before this myself, but he has made a name for himself with Mayo folk. Maybe he our Joe Brolly!

Kimbap

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 17, 2013, 01:18:08 AM

Hennelly is the Breaffy goalie and probably was 3'rd choice, but he knows how to deliver the ball the way the O'Shea brothers of Breaffy like.

Hennelly was the first choice under Horan in 2011,did well then,scored a few frees as well.Good goalie and amazing that all this year when you hear teams whinging about injuries and suspensions you dont hear a peep that the two Mayo first choice keepers are out.

Syferus

Quote from: Kimbap on August 17, 2013, 01:30:44 AM

Hennelly was the first choice under Horan in 2011,did well then,scored a few frees as well.Good goalie and amazing that all this year when you hear teams whinging about injuries and suspensions you dont hear a peep that the two Mayo first choice keepers are out.

Cry me a river.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Hennelly is a top notch goalie, he is defo top county goalie standard. Just happens we have 3 of them. The depth of quality players in all the positions in this Mayo team is something James Horan has to be pleased with. I like the fact that he plays club with the O'Shea brothers therefore making the terrible two in the middle even more effective than their own remarkable skill and strength alone. It gives a Cluxtonesque added advantage.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Syferus on August 17, 2013, 01:39:07 AM

Cry me a river.

Thats loose talk from a Rossie, you know a few drops of water and the Shannon sumerges half your county for about 4 months.

Syferus

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 17, 2013, 01:44:26 AM

Cry me a river.

Thats loose talk from a Rossie, you know a few drops of water and the Shannon sumerges half your county for about 4 months.

It shows how few trips over our greatest river you've taken if you think the Shannon is even bothered by a John Maughan-sized flow of dribble.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Syferus on August 17, 2013, 01:49:47 AM

Cry me a river.

It shows how few trips over our greatest river you've taken if you think the Shannon is even bothered by a John Maughan-sized flow of dribble.

Haha you deleted the second part of your post.

Knock - Dublin  8)

http://www.irelandwestairport.com/destinations/flights_to_dublin.aspx

Come back to us when you Rossies build yourself an International Airport like us.

Kimbap

Cry me a river.

Indeed,

Look,bottom line is you're from Roscommon,this is a football forum,there is no more to say.

Syferus

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 17, 2013, 01:59:32 AM

Cry me a river.

Knock - Dublin  8)

Come back to us when you Rossies build yourself an International Airport like us.

Haven't a clue what you're on about. Bad whiskey?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Syferus on August 17, 2013, 02:16:09 AM

Cry me a river.

Knock - Dublin  8)

You originally included a bit about having to drive through Roscommon. You're not going to play the stupid card are you  ;)

Nope not alcohol, just a cuppa tae

Syferus

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 17, 2013, 02:30:12 AM
Quote from: Syferus on August 17, 2013, 02:16:09 AM

Cry me a river.

Knock - Dublin  8)

You originally included a bit about having to drive through Roscommon. You're not going to play the stupid card are you  ;)

Nope not alcohol, just a cuppa tae

You must be imagining things. May God help you.

Kimbap

Quote from: Kimbap on August 17, 2013, 02:05:55 AM

Cry me a river.

Indeed,

Look,bottom line is you're from Roscommon,this is a football forum,there is no more to say.

No comeback no?

Ah well,ye have yer sheep,ye have yer .............erm... well sin e.

No coastline,Not even a Connacht county

Syferus

Quote from: Kimbap on August 17, 2013, 02:44:03 AM
Quote from: Kimbap on August 17, 2013, 02:05:55 AM

Cry me a river.

Indeed,

No comeback no?

Ah well,ye have yer sheep,ye have yer .............erm... well sin e.

No coastline,Not even a Connacht county

Hold your horses, I'm working on one.