Tickets available for next Sundays qtr final

Started by Itchy, July 30, 2013, 08:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Hi. Due to screw up in my family I've 5 tickets I don't need for next Sun (Cavan v Kerry. Mayo v Donegal). One is iin upper Cusack section 702. Then I've 4 together in upper Hogan section 728. Face value. PM me and its first come first served and no bidding, face value only. Lads can pay by PayPal and then I'll forward tickets by email to print. Thanks.

T Fearon

Did you or a family member book the tickets for the wrong day? I feel your pain.

Itchy

No. Misunderstanding, I thought I was to buy them and so did the brother! Anyway, game is fast selling out.

Onion Bag

It could be worse itchy, you could have booked a hotel you don't need
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

T Fearon

Good luck,you shouldnt have too much bother selling them

BennyCake

Are they anticipating a sell out for Sunday then?

rosnarun

no fecking tickets left in the season ticket bring a friend promo

they really penalize season tickt holder for these matches
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Orchardman

No chance of sell out, wont even be near 70,000 there.

60,000 would be great crowd to get, dont forget kerry are on the bill

donegal lad

Quote from: Orchardman on July 30, 2013, 11:59:35 PM

Won't be a sell out but expect a massive crowd at it. Both lower hogan and cusack are sold out already with very few tickets left for lower davin. They didn't expect to have to open the hill or upper hogan but both are now open with tickets to the hill apparently selling fast

BluestackBoy

Quote from: donegal lad on July 31, 2013, 01:43:36 AM
Quote from: Orchardman on July 30, 2013, 11:59:35 PM

Won't be a sell out but expect a massive crowd at it. Both lower hogan and cusack are sold out already with very few tickets left for lower davin. They didn't expect to have to open the hill or upper hogan but both are now open with tickets to the hill apparently selling fast

The quarters got crowds in the 50,000 bracket last year. Granted Kerry won't bring many but Donegal, Mayo & Cavan will bring big support.
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

Orchardman

Yea, would expect cavan to bring huge numbers. It is an attractive double bill on both days

rodney trotter

There will be a huge Cavan crowd going, if they all end up in Croker is another story.. Easiest commute of the 4 teams playing Sunday.

tommysmith

Quote from: Itchy on July 30, 2013, 08:33:37 PM
Hi. Due to screw up in my family I've 5 tickets I don't need for next Sun (Cavan v Kerry. Mayo v Donegal). One is iin upper Cusack section 702. Then I've 4 together in upper Hogan section 728. Face value. PM me and its first come first served and no bidding, face value only. Lads can pay by PayPal and then I'll forward tickets by email to print. Thanks.

If you still have them at this stage you should be willing to take a hit of 10€ a ticket to move them on.

Itchy

T Fearon