Out of that dump I could not fast enough get. ;D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Syferus

Quote from: Lar Naparka on August 03, 2013, 01:43:57 PM
Nathy's??
Out of that dump I could not fast enough get. ;D

Robur Nathei, Lar, Robur Nathei:

The first years are flying this year, by the way - the glory days are back ;D

Ahem. To tie this back to Mayo Roscommon, I look forward to Andy picking up his second All-Ireland winners' medal after Nathy's famous All-Ireland Colleges' B title in 2000, under Mayo's greatest manager, Johnno.

whitey

Quote from: larryin89 on August 03, 2013, 12:08:38 PM
Quote from: Syferus on August 03, 2013, 11:51:38 AM
I think Achill GAA's pitch is better:

The sandybanks was better.

Any nice settings along the roscommon coast?

Looks lovely.....ever play there is February???

Syferus

Quote from: whitey on August 03, 2013, 02:04:15 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on August 03, 2013, 12:08:38 PM
Quote from: Syferus on August 03, 2013, 11:51:38 AM
I think Achill GAA's pitch is better:

The sandybanks was better.

Any nice settings along the roscommon coast?

Looks lovely.....ever play there is February???

Anything's better than Salthill.

highorlow

This weekend will show that form in the current game holds up.

The obvious is therefore on the cards with Mayo, Dublin, Kerry and Monaghan all going to win.

Mayo and Dublin will win by 6 or more points. Kerry should win by a bit more and Monaghan will be close, a point or so.

They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

From the Bunker

Just thinking last year in the AI final we had Conroy, Barry Moran, Clarke fit. We had Dillon, Cillian, fitter. All the talk this week has been of Donegal and their injuries! But we really are the ones filling gaps!

BennyCake

Where's the Croke Park box office collection point for Ticketmaster?

An Gaeilgoir

So here we are, less than 24 hours to go, having watched tonight's games, the Dubs flying and Tyrone grinding things out and over-relying on Kavanagh.................

So where are Mayo at;

.Not tested by any team yet; yet Galway and Roscommon acquitted themselves well in the Qualifiers...........
.Since the Connacht Final, not a word from the Mayo camp...........its all low key and very business like...........makes a change for us
.Having watched Mayo for over 20 years, there is a different hard edge to them, built on a team ethos and a constant, learning,   
  evolving programme.
.Mayo have blooded close to 23 lads in this years championship, different gameplans worked on, we are no longer a plan A team with
no back up
. Mayo have been around for a few years now.........we know what is required to win tomorrow, we have also a good blend of youth 
  and experience
. We have a manager and backroom team that are as good as any in the country, as i said to see Jimmy Nallen around there too is an 
   absolute positive

So where do i feel Mayo are at?

This was always going to be the start of the championship for Mayo and the plan had always been for this weekend. I expect a Mayo team tomorrow, fresh and rearing to go.............we certainly wont get it all out own way, but Hunger, freshness and a sense of "revenge" will put us ahead of Donegal tomorrow.

Mayo by 4.

Mayo Mick

No time for posting this week but simply we will win this pulling up and the semi too. 7+ tomorrow.
If You Don't Bring Home The Bacon, You'll Get Treated Like A Pig!!

BennyCake

Syferus

Ulster men going for Donegal, Connacht men going for Mayo. No surprises there.

What does Jinxy have to say? He's the arbiter of truth on this one.

muppet

Quote from: Mayo Mick on August 03, 2013, 11:48:11 PM
No time for posting this week but simply we will win this pulling up and the semi too. 7+ tomorrow.

I hate to agree with you.

But his won't be like London, if we get ahead we will consider every score a punch to the head of that monumental ignoramus.

Mayo by a long way, ad then great difficulty controlling the hype.

MWWSI 2017

Jell 0 Biafra

I think Mayo will win, but not by much.  But I'm genuinely surprised by the level of confidence from Mayo posters on here.   From where is it coming after so many big game defeats in recent years?

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on August 04, 2013, 02:27:21 AM
I think Mayo will win, but not by much.  But I'm genuinely surprised by the level of confidence from Mayo posters on here.   From where is it coming after so many big game defeats in recent years?

Not so much Mayo lads on here but I am quite surprised about how much Donegal have been completely written off for this game. I must have either read or heard between 15 to 20 match previews in recent days and the only person who has picked Donegal has been Adrian Logan (who always picks an Ulster team anyway). If you went by the punters and commentators then this game is close to a no contest in favour of Mayo. I know Donegal haven't yet scaled the heights of last year (and maybe won't) but they can't be that bad surely.