Galway v Armagh

Started by illdecide, July 15, 2013, 09:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on July 15, 2013, 02:03:32 PM
Quote from: Syferus on July 15, 2013, 02:00:17 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 15, 2013, 01:58:33 PM
Quote from: Syferus on July 15, 2013, 01:54:35 PM
Galway are fully capable of pulling the rug from under the Grim reaper. If anything it should be expected Galway will turn in a good performance at this stage. They're no world beaters but their stock is below what they realistically should be at while Armagh's is above what it should really be at. It'll be close.

Who put out Roscommon? I must have missed their exit

Touchy. It's not my fault another Connacht team may piss into your bran flakes.

You'll find he's not from Armagh but has noticed that you're a puke for pukes sake. In what ways are Armagh above the level that it should be at? And what is this perceived level?

I think someone needs to pay a visit to the Leitrim thread.

This is two mid-table D2 teams with the team with a smidge if firm having to travel to the one without form. It's very finely balanced.

bennydorano

You are a maggot.

Winnable game and with Conor Conihan at the helm on Cork they'll be beatable too for whoever comes through.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Syferus on July 15, 2013, 02:08:24 PM
Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on July 15, 2013, 02:03:32 PM
Quote from: Syferus on July 15, 2013, 02:00:17 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 15, 2013, 01:58:33 PM
Galway are fully capable of pulling the rug from under the Grim reaper. If anything it should be expected Galway will turn in a good performance at this stage. They're no world beaters but their stock is below what they realistically should be at while Armagh's is above what it should really be at. It'll be close.

Who put out Roscommon? I must have missed their exit

Touchy. It's not my fault another Connacht team may piss into your bran flakes.

You'll find he's not from Armagh but has noticed that you're a puke for pukes sake. In what ways are Armagh above the level that it should be at? And what is this perceived level?

I think someone needs to pay a visit to the Leitrim thread.

This is two mid-table D2 teams with the team with a smidge if firm having to travel to the one without form. It's very finely balanced.

I'm from Antrim, we are shite but won't i be knocking teams when my own county are having a long summer ya nob, even we beat Galway not so long ago so I'd say Armagh will be confident and Galway at home will be confident to
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GalwayBayBoy

The only thing that might help Galway is that Armagh under Grimley don't really play a typical modern defensive style of football that Galway have never really figured out how to play against. The game will probably be a you have the ball and then we'll have the ball and see who scores the most type of game which should suit Galway but they still have to play a lot better than they have so far.

JP

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on July 15, 2013, 02:30:52 PM

The only thing that might help Galway is that Armagh under Grimley don't really play a typical modern defensive style of football that Galway have never really figured out how to play against. The game will probably be a you have the ball and then we'll have the ball and see who scores the most type of game which should suit Galway but they still have to play a lot better than they have so far.

Armagh have started to develop a defense in evidence against Leitrim. The players talked to each other, were organised and forced Leitrim to pass the ball sideways often leading to turnovers. Granted the opposition wasn't the greatest but the naivety shown against Cavan won't be on display again. It will interesting to see how it works against decent opposition.

naka

Really think that the full back line helps give structure to the defence
Morgan is the real deal and with donaghy and mckeown in tandem we look impressive
That being said Galway will be a test and its a toss up
Last time we played them was in 2001 and we all know what happened.

Hope we will prevail.

Orior

Quote from: Armaghgeddon on July 15, 2013, 12:17:46 PM
Galway by 2

At last, some fighting talk from Galway. Hang on, you're not from Galway. Piss aff
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Armaghgeddon

Quote from: Orior on July 15, 2013, 03:03:18 PM
Galway by 2

At last, some fighting talk from Galway. Hang on, you're not from Galway. Piss aff

Shift some of the pressure onto Galway  8)

seafoid

Quote from: Armaghgeddon on July 15, 2013, 03:07:28 PM
Quote from: Orior on July 15, 2013, 03:03:18 PM
Galway by 2

Shift some of the pressure onto Galway  8)
Armagh are flaky . Grimley is mediocre. Galway are still getting over Mayo but won't be afraid of Armagh. Should be a good match. Just saw on oddschecker that armagh are 4 /7 to win. Have they the mental resilience if an early goal goes in?

GalwayBayBoy

Game is at 5 next Saturday at Pearse Stadium. Forecast is good for next weekend with the west getting the hottest weather so Salthill will be mobbed with holidaymakers as it is.

Dont Matter

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on July 15, 2013, 04:07:41 PM
Game is at 5 next Saturday at Pearse Stadium. Forecast is good for next weekend with the west getting the hottest weather so Salthill will be mobbed with holidaymakers as it is.

:o Oh no he didn't. He's saying Armagh are foreign tourists visiting to get a sun tan. This kind of racial abuse wont go down well in the Armagh camp.
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

Captain Obvious

Not alot between the sides, Armagh in better form Galway at home and due a good performance. One extra week is the prize for the winner.

naka

Quote from: Captain Obvious on July 15, 2013, 04:51:56 PM
Not alot between the sides, Armagh in better form Galway at home and due a good performance. One extra week is the prize for the winner.
As an Armagh man will take another week with a trip to hq
We need to develop as a team
Save for the cross boys and mc keever the rest wouldn't have played there.

armaghniac

QuoteSave for the cross boys and mc keever the rest wouldn't have played there.

A number of others won a minor AI in front of 80,000 there.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Syferus

Quote from: armaghniac on July 15, 2013, 05:50:01 PM
QuoteSave for the cross boys and mc keever the rest wouldn't have played there.

A number of others won a minor AI in front of 80,000 there.

The bars around Croker must have been emptied by 1PM to make the minor game, eh?