Roscommon vs. Tyrone AIQ R2: Yes, again.

Started by Syferus, July 01, 2013, 08:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Best hairstyle?

Sean Cavanagh
7 (35%)
Senan Kilbride
6 (30%)
Joe McMahon
7 (35%)
Paddy Joe Burke
7 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Syferus

Quote from: muppet on July 01, 2013, 07:04:20 PM
I hear the Connacht Council has decided the Hide isn't up to standard.

Where will it held be now?

ELVERY'S McHale Park, obviously.

Rossfan

Quote from: ross matt on July 01, 2013, 12:38:44 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on July 01, 2013, 12:21:06 PM
Quote from: ross matt on July 01, 2013, 09:32:20 AM
Worst possible draw for Roscommon. Cant imagine confidence is very high after Mayo game and news of this draw wont improve it. However hopefully they'll show a bit of heart and leadership in this match.

+ 1 Matt. I wonder how many changes from the Mayowr disaster?

Realistically we'll do well to keep the margin to single figures :-\

Still it's time to

RAISE UP THE STANDARD HIGH
WAVE BANNERS TO THE SKY
FOLLOW THE LADS IN SUNSHINE OR RAIN
THEN WITH A MIGHTY ROAR
LET TYRONIES KNOW ONCE MORE

MEN OF ROSCOMMON ARE MARCHING AGAIN

Dunno Rossfan. The problem v Mayo wasn't selection.... more like attitude and leadership. Maybe if Shine and Kilbride play to their potential we could make a game of it.

Like in 2011 where we made a game of it for 60 mins.
I'd nearly settle for that on Saturday and view it as a reasonable 1st year for Evans  if we were back to the way we were when Fergie left us.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Redhand Santa

Why the late throw in time? Was expecting an earlier time which would have suited much better for getting home. Could put a few Tyrone one's off travelling.

Mr. Nakata

6pm throw in. Load a balls that. Lucky to get out of Roscommon by 8...Looks like I'll have to use my one opt out on the season ticket for this game. Gutted. I thought after a trip to Offaly on Saturday we'd be lucky enough to get a home draw. No chance. There was really good red hand support in Tullaghmore and the early throw in time was obviously a factor. Can't see the same crowds travelling...

Redhand Santa

Tyrone I'd say at least matched the Offaly support on Saturday. There must be some reason behind the switch to 6pm but no idea what it could be. Have already been speaking to a few Tyrone people who went on Saturday and might not go this week now. Strange deicision given the travelling distance involved - even 4pm would have been better.

Syferus

Quote from: Mr. Nakata on July 01, 2013, 10:09:45 PM
6pm throw in. Load a balls that. Lucky to get out of Roscommon by 8...Looks like I'll have to use my one opt out on the season ticket for this game. Gutted. I thought after a trip to Offaly on Saturday we'd be lucky enough to get a home draw. No chance. There was really good red hand support in Tullaghmore and the early throw in time was obviously a factor. Can't see the same crowds travelling...

Small mercies.

Main Street

If I lived in Tyrone, I'd be glad to get away and wouldn't be too stressed about getting back home in a hurry.

Rossfan

Quote from: Redhand Santa on July 01, 2013, 10:01:51 PM
Why the late throw in time? Was expecting an earlier time which would have suited much better for getting home. Could put a few Tyrone one's off travelling.

The CCCC love to discommode Tymoan whingers who can't spell plural words properly  :P
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Rossfan on July 02, 2013, 12:34:06 PM
The CCCC love to discommode Tymoan whingers who can't spell plural words properly  :P

We'll see just who has been discommoded and who's doing the moaning and whinging come 8pm on Saturday!  :P
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Syferus

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 02, 2013, 04:15:38 PM

We'll see just who has been discommoded and who's doing the moaning and whinging come 8pm on Saturday!  :P

Our hands will be red from the spanking we'll have delivered to Tyrone.. :-[

Fuzzman

I had an inkling we would meet again this year.
I hope this doesn't mean we'll be meeting Kerry next or maybe London for a change?  ;)

Will McBride keep his place for this one?

muppet

Quote from: Syferus on July 02, 2013, 04:24:31 PM

Enough about you.

How do you think the game will go?
MWWSI 2017

EC Unique

You dirty dog!

omagh_gael

Quote from: EC Unique on July 02, 2013, 05:37:59 PM

You dirty dog!

Is that Dara O'Briain?

muppet

MWWSI 2017