Mayo v London Sunday July 21st, 2013 Connacht Final

Started by From the Bunker, June 30, 2013, 05:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on July 04, 2013, 05:30:36 PM
Quote from: Syferus on July 04, 2013, 05:20:54 PM
Oh dear. Ructions.

Ye Mayo lads can't get through a Connacht  final without something going wrong.

Time to call the Mort (any enquires contact Declan DBSM info@declanbrennan.ie).

Syferus, you are doing your best to sound relevant. Trying to slag off Mayo in Connacht, as soon as we are out you will be trying ride our coat-tails and become a sycophant. All the while talking up the minors as if it were the 5 in-a-row Senior All-Ireland. Conspiracy stories about Prenty and Hyde Park are just not doing it lad.

You would never think Roscommon senior panel was still in with a chance the way you are going on. Well Paddy Power has London at 400-1 to win Sam and Roscommon at 500-1  :-[

Chill baby, Mayo are easily my third favourite team.

With All-Irelands you just need to relax a little and keep the muscles loose. It's kinda like childbirth, or so I'm told.

muppet

Quote from: Syferus on July 04, 2013, 06:03:24 PM
Oh dear. Ructions.

Syferus, you are doing your best to sound relevant. Trying to slag off Mayo in Connacht, as soon as we are out you will be trying ride our coat-tails and become a sycophant. All the while talking up the minors as if it were the 5 in-a-row Senior All-Ireland. Conspiracy stories about Prenty and Hyde Park are just not doing it lad.

You would never think Roscommon senior panel was still in with a chance the way you are going on. Well Paddy Power has London at 400-1 to win Sam and Roscommon at 500-1  :-[

With All-Irelands you just need to relax a little and keep the muscles loose. It's kinda like childbirth, or so I'm told.

You are more likely to experience the latter.
MWWSI 2017

Syferus

Quote from: muppet on July 04, 2013, 06:16:59 PM
Oh dear. Ructions.

Even if the house of pain comes crumbling down this year he'll only be equaling the number of senior AIs residing within our Steadfast Irish Heart.

Listening to the Saw Doctors right now - did like the touch of playing the chorus of The Green and Red of Mayo before the Christmas Lights charged out for the Connacht semi. We'll need to get Paul Claffey on the case so we can compete with the Mayo (Galway?) men sonically.

Farrandeelin

Syferus, what team is your second favourite? Roscommon minors???
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Syferus

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 04, 2013, 07:08:00 PM
Syferus, what team is your second favourite? Roscommon minors???

As I'm from nearby and I have fanily in Gorthaganny, nevermind my Dad having played with Dermot the only patriotic answer is Kildare, Farr.

If you think the Earleys are loved by most everyone you can only imagine how strong the link is here. I even like the McGeezer.

sans pessimism

Quote from: ballinaman on July 04, 2013, 04:59:42 PM
Quote from: moysider on July 04, 2013, 03:31:54 PM

The word on the street here is that Evan Regan was dropped from the Mayo panel last night.

With O Connor and Conroy struggling for fitness, this has to be a surprise. Especially as he was flying v Claremorris. His form this weekend will be interesting now ;D.
+ 1...hope he sticks it to Ballintubber now!
what has BT got to do with this.....
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

muppet

Quote from: Syferus on July 04, 2013, 06:56:24 PM
Oh dear. Ructions.

Even if the house of pain comes crumbling down this year he'll only be equaling the number of senior AIs residing within our Steadfast Irish Heart.

Listening to the Saw Doctors right now - did like the touch of playing the chorus of The Green and Red of Mayo before the Christmas Lights charged out for the Connacht semi. We'll need to get Paul Claffey on the case so we can compete with the Mayo (Galway?) men sonically.

What on earth are you excreting here?
MWWSI 2017

Syferus

Quote from: muppet on July 04, 2013, 09:45:32 PM
Quote from: Syferus on July 04, 2013, 06:56:24 PM
Oh dear. Ructions.

What on earth are you excreting here?

https://libcat.dublincity.ie/02_Catalogue/02_005_TitleInformation.aspx?rcn=1845962974&

And I guess you're not up on your county mottos either - Constans Hiberniae Cor. That's the education a proper Catholic school gets you.

muppet

Yes I've read the book and given a review on this site. I still have no idea what you were on about.

If the House of Pain comes crumbling down, that presumably means we won the AI. That would be 4.

How could that 'only be equaling the number of senior AIs residing within our Steadfast Irish Heart'?
MWWSI 2017

sans pessimism

Syf, owl stock I think you're losing it bigtime
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

Syferus

Quote from: muppet on July 04, 2013, 09:58:06 PM
Yes I've read the book and given a review on this site. I still have no idea what you were on about.

If the House of Pain comes crumbling down, that presumably means we won the AI. That would be 4.

How could that 'only be equaling the number of senior AIs residing within our Steadfast Irish Heart'?

Let me Google that for you, I know you are a busy man: http://www.ngw.nl/int/ier/counties/roscommo.htm

larryin89

Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Syferus on July 04, 2013, 10:06:51 PM

Let me Google that for you, I know you are a busy man: http://www.ngw.nl/int/ier/counties/roscommo.htm

Erm...how does 4 AIs if it ever happens before ye win 4 equate to being equal? That's what he's not getting and to be quite frank I don't think anybody else is either.....
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ballinaman

Quote from: sans pessimism on July 04, 2013, 08:55:11 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on July 04, 2013, 04:59:42 PM
Quote from: moysider on July 04, 2013, 03:31:54 PM

The word on the street here is that Evan Regan was dropped from the Mayo panel last night.

With O Connor and Conroy struggling for fitness, this has to be a surprise. Especially as he was flying v Claremorris. His form this weekend will be interesting now ;D.
+ 1...hope he sticks it to Ballintubber now!
what has BT got to do with this.....
Nothing. Just hope he plays well now, we need him to.

Syferus

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 04, 2013, 10:28:24 PM
Quote from: Syferus on July 04, 2013, 10:06:51 PM

Erm...how does 4 AIs if it ever happens before ye win 4 equate to being equal? That's what he's not getting and to be quite frank I don't think anybody else is either.....

Jaysus, ye Mayo lads are like unruly children - the AI only 'resides' in your county for a year and St. Brigid's have already delivered us a senior AI for the year ;)

Still holdin' out for the second of the year so I won't be wishing ye too well just yet.