2013 Féile Peil na nÓg Doire - All-Ireland Under 14 Championships

Started by screenexile, June 27, 2013, 10:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onion Bag

I have a young cousin over from San Fran playing, can anyone let me know how they are getting on? Div 5
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Oraisteach

Thanks ranch and AZ.  Tir na nOg are indeed in it.  Next dumb question.  How are the various divisions determined?

Jimmy

Quote from: Onion Bag on June 28, 2013, 07:08:37 PM
I have a young cousin over from San Fran playing, can anyone let me know how they are getting on? Div 5

San Francisco are staying in Castledawson and are in division 5B. They won today by 3-14 to 1-4. They play Moneymore (Derry) and Thomastown (Kilkenny) tomorrow.

omagh_gael

Quote from: hardstation on June 29, 2013, 12:28:29 PM
Christ, that was only the half time score.

Finished Rossa 9-11 Claudy 0-04!

I know what you mean, absolutely disgraceful. Imagine conceding four points in the second half. They should be on the first bus back to the big smoke!

heffo

Zulu

Ballyboden playing Claregalway in one Div 1 semi and Ballinscreen v Bellaghy in an all Derry semi in the other. San Fran, Clonmel, Ballykelly (Kildare) among other teams to progress to semis. I see NY beat Carrigaline in a high scoring game but both already out. Twitter updates are excellent from Derry GAA but they may as well have not bothered with the website for all the good it is.

Zulu

Na Fianna (Meath) playing Rossa (Antrim) in one of the Div 2 semis.

Zulu

Zulu

Div 4 semi finals - 4pm: South London vs St.Lomans

5.20pm:Ennistymon vs Burt

Zulu

Boys Division 2 Group D goes to 3 way playoff between Tir Na Og, Newcastle West, Moortown

Semi Final Slaughtneil final game will be delayed

Zulu

Boys Division 6 Semi Finals 4pm: Ballykelly vs St. Rynagh's

5.20pm: Drumsurn vs Tinahealy

I didn't realise Rynagh's played football but they've been doing well at the feile. Good to see.

Zulu

Girls Division 3 Semi Finals

4pm:Shelmailer's vs Dungarvan

5.20pm:St.Conleths vs St.Patricks

AZOffaly

Rynaghs is two towns, well 1 town (Banagher) and 1 village (Cloghan). The football is anchored in cloghan but a good few banagher men would have played. Duignan was a good footballer. They even wear different jersies in the football. Hurling is like tipp, football is like celtic.

theticklemister

Quote from: hardstation on June 29, 2013, 05:00:34 PM
Finished up 6-07 to 1-06.

Ar fheabhas.

Scored something like 26-35 over the 4 games. More of the same in the final please.

Rossa Abu!
a few of the lads shoulda been called up for the louth game today

trasna man

Quote from: Zulu on June 29, 2013, 02:52:13 PM
Ballyboden playing Claregalway in one Div 1 semi and Ballinscreen v Bellaghy in an all Derry semi in the other. San Fran, Clonmel, Ballykelly (Kildare) among other teams to progress to semis. I see NY beat Carrigaline in a high scoring game but both already out. Twitter updates are excellent from Derry GAA but they may as well have not bothered with the website for all the good it is.
I was the referee for this game . Two teams asked to play 30 minutes a half and all players on the panel got some game time as they were already out. I had a great days craic as did everyone else. Good luck to all the finalist tomorrow.