Friday Night Lights - Hey Ho Carlow v Laois

Started by Dinny Breen, June 17, 2013, 04:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

Fixed for a Friday night in Dr Cullen Park. Friday 28th June
#newbridgeornowhere

AZOffaly

I think that's a great idea. An odd Friday night qualifier game would surely bring along a few more, and it protects weekend for club games too.

Dinny Breen

Yea perfect for me, shall take this game in. Carlow could have beat Laois last year, things not well in Carlow at the moment and on paper Laois should win well but sure you never know..
#newbridgeornowhere

AZOffaly

All I know is if Stevecw comes in and tells us to lump on Laois -10 again, I'm remortgaging the house.

inexile

Always liked a Friday night game myself. Think its a grand way to start a weekend! As a neutral I'd love to see Carlow win it.

Dinny Breen

No flood lights in DC so I assume they must be expecting a winner over 70 mins.
#newbridgeornowhere

Dont Matter

'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

Dont Matter

It's Billy Sheehan telling you Laois are going to hammer the scallion eaters ya idiots.
Peter Quinn

heffo

Thats some damn good photoshopping right there.

laoislad

Might be just as well if Carlow beat us. Save us getting a hiding off someone else in the next round.
Anyway if Laois show the level of interest as they showed against Louth you'd have to fancy Carlow to win.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

BennyCake

heffo

Quote from: BennyCake on June 17, 2013, 09:29:17 PM
Quote from: heffo on June 17, 2013, 08:06:53 PM
Thats some damn good photoshopping right there.

Photoshopping? Where?

With the way technology has gone it's hard to tell sometimes what's been edited and what hasn't

Dont Matter

Boys, I'm an expert in this line of work. I don't come cheap. Here's a sample of my award winning work:

Peter Quinn

Dinny Breen

Neither Carlow or Laois were consulted on this, can't see it going ahead on the Friday now.
#newbridgeornowhere

Canalman

Bit bizarre that there are no lights at the ground for this fixture.

Honestly think there is a fair bit of whinging for the sake of whinging going on here. God only knows how these players actually make midweek training and club games all during the season given the absolute hardship this game on Friday seems to be causing some of them.

Fans of both counties I think will really enjoy themselves with the option of a pint or two afterwards open to them.

Been told that DCP is actually in Co Laois or is that just a myth ?