PJ Quinn quits Tir Eoghain panel

Started by tyroneman, June 15, 2013, 02:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneman

Although never at the Ricey, Jordan, Block level...he certainly gave us options.

Sorry to see him go, hopefully will be back.

http://www.hoganstand.com/Tyrone/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=194457

Wildweasel74

a man gota work, theres many a player drop out due to work reasons!!

Fear ón Srath Bán

And Niall Morgan stretchered off with suspected cruciate damage during Edendork's game today:

http://www.teamtalkmag.com/archives/23878
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

everymanaman

Stephen O ' Neill didn't feature for his club today either

clarshack

some amount of county players or recently ex county players have got  injured or sent off against derrytresk over last 2 seasons? is it a coincidence?

Quarterback

Quote from: clarshack on June 16, 2013, 10:15:20 PM
some amount of county players or recently ex county players have got  injured or sent off against derrytresk over last 2 seasons? is it a coincidence?

No coincidence at all.  I have never come across a shower like them, from grabbing the privates to spitting on the back of men's heads.  Its no wonder they got the shit kicked out of them down south...

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: Quarterback on June 17, 2013, 09:11:49 AM

No coincidence at all.  I have never come across a shower like them, from grabbing the privates to spitting on the back of men's heads.  Its no wonder they got the shit kicked out of them down south...

No need to bring Cookstown into this.

Fuzzman

Yeah Stevie's out injured. Not sure with what as yet.

The young lads could get a chance to get back in with McNamee and McKenna back in with a shout.

Poor Morgan has had a bad few weeks of it. I wish him well in his recovery.

nrico2006

Quote from: Quarterback on June 17, 2013, 09:11:49 AM

Have they been to Urney yet?  They'll get manners put in them in Clady.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

orangeman

PJ will be back this week at this rate of injuries.

Fuzzman

Didn't realise Carlin broke his nose (again) v Donegal.
Why does they think he'll be out the rest of the season or do they just think we're gonna have a short season.

ONeill

Care to list them?

Cavanagh done his shoulder in after an innocuous fall.
Morgan landed awkwardly after attempting to field a ball.

Give us a few more of these "some amount".
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.