Woolwich Islamic Terrorist Attack

Started by Aaron Boone, May 22, 2013, 09:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

I was in Ireland right after the 9/11 attacks and the general consensus was that the US got what it deserved for supporting Israel over the Palestinians.

Why don't people just call this for what it is-a bunch of layabouts who never worked a day in their lives, playing the perpetual victim card looking for something to be outraged about.

If there's nothing real-lets invent something!

Rossfan

I presume Whitey is a WUM. ???
If not he's a serious thicko  :-[
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

tommysmith

johnneycool

Quote from: Rossfan on May 24, 2013, 03:04:31 PM

Ignore him, he lives in a black and white work, just like those westerns of old.

God/Allah forbid you ask the question what makes people do these sorts of things.

whitey

Actually Rossfan I am very well informed and am dead serious about what I said.

You didn't repudiate what I said-all you could do is hurl a few insults

Read the link about the Marathon bomber on welfare, staying at home while his wife was out working 80 hours a week.

His younger brother was flunking out of most of his classes at UMASS while being subsidized by the taxpayer.

http://abcnews.go.com/news/t/blogEntry?id=19030814

Walter Cronc

Quote from: whitey on May 24, 2013, 03:20:13 PM

Read the link about the Marathon bomber on welfare, staying at home while his wife was out working 80 hours a week.

His younger brother was flunking out of most of his classes at UMASS while being subsidized by the taxpayer.

Maybe you's should continue that wall all the way from the Mexican border right around the states then. I'll draw up a tender for ye sure!!

Rossfan

The reason everyone in Ireland said the yanks asked for "9/11" - should be 11/9 by the way  ;)- due to their non critical support for the rogue Israeli State is because it's true.
Nothing to do with some Dagestani immigrants to the US living on welfare.
We have 400,000 unemployed in the 26 Cos and many thousands more in the North not to mention the 300,000 young people who left -  Are they all just a bunch of layabouts?
Grand way of avoiding the real causes of "terrorism" - "ah they're all layabouts"
Ignore the disgusting US/Brit and other less enthusiastic Western support for Israel, the bombing of civilians in Afghanistan, the countless thousands dead in Iraq due to the US/Brit illegal immoral invasion of that Country, the selective support for rebel movements ( in Syria/Libya) while conttinuing to support despotic Islamist regimes ( Bahrain, Saudi) etc etc.
Much easier to home in on one event (Boston) and declare that all opposed to US/Brit latter day Crusades are just layabouts.

Now fcuk off back the land of B movies where the goodies wear the white hats and the baddies wear the black hats and leave us adults to our discussion.
By the way it's SUBSIDISED  ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

whitey

Quote from: Rossfan on May 24, 2013, 03:50:43 PM

The reason everyone in Ireland said the yanks asked for "9/11" - should be 11/9 by the way  ;)- due to their non critical support for the rogue Israeli State is because it's true.
We have 400,000 unemployed in the 26 Cos and many thousands more in the North not to mention the 300,000 young people who left -  Are they all just a bunch of layabouts?
Grand way of avoiding the real causes of "terrorism" - "ah they're all layabouts"
Ignore the disgusting US/Brit and other less enthusiastic Western support for Israel, the bombing of civilians in Afghanistan, the countless thousands dead in Iraq due to the US/Brit illegal immoral invasion of that Country, the selective support for rebel movements ( in Syria/Libya) while conttinuing to support despotic Islamist regimes ( Bahrain, Saudi) etc etc.
Much easier to home in on one event (Boston) and declare that all opposed to US/Brit latter day Crusades are just layabouts.

Now fcuk off back the land of B movies where the goodies wear the white hats and the baddies wear the black hats and leave us adults to our discussion.

LOL.... Good man Rossfan.  Why don't we all just hold hands and sing Cum Ba Ya.  Did you actually read that before you posted.....You made my day

Hardy

Quote from: whitey on May 24, 2013, 02:45:03 PM
I was in Ireland right after the 9/11 attacks and the general consensus was that the US got what it deserved for supporting Israel over the Palestinians.

It's strange, then, that I didn't hear President McAleese articulate that consensus as she led our National Day of Mourning.

omagh_gael

deiseach

Actually, that's pretty much what he did. At least you didn't type 'refudiate', but you clearly don't know what the word means.

stew

Quote from: Hardy on May 24, 2013, 04:05:49 PM

It's strange, then, that I didn't hear President McAleese articulate that consensus as she led our National Day of Mourning.

Hence the word general, she is a political figure and whitey is 100% correct on this.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

Quote from: Rossfan on May 24, 2013, 03:50:43 PM

It is laughable to compare the unemployed in the US to th Irish situation, there are plenty of jobs in the States, thousands of them go unfilled every day in Wisconsin alone, the unemployed in Ireland have hardly got the same thing going on and a lot of them would love the opportunity to work, just as some of them are lazy bastards with no work in them, like some of the unemployed yanks.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Hardy

Quote from: stew on May 24, 2013, 04:17:32 PM
Quote from: Hardy on May 24, 2013, 04:05:49 PM

Hence the word general, she is a political figure and whitey is 100% correct on this.

References, please to back up such a categorical assertion.

Count 10

Yes very well informed..."monkey religion"...you wouldn't be out of place on the set of Deliverance