Lights out at the Gaaaboard

Started by gerrykeegan, May 20, 2013, 03:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: ross4life on May 20, 2013, 08:56:57 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on May 20, 2013, 05:26:24 PM
Quote from: deiseach on May 20, 2013, 04:50:19 PM
Twas to save the Mayo lads from themselves. Now we won't be able to recycle posts about this being our year come the inevitable implosion come August or September.

I think that is redundant thinking. Mayo folk stopped believing we were going to win Sam since about 2006/2007. It's the same craic people spout about us always losing in Croke Park, when generally we win.

You should have been out in Galway last night the belief is back & bigger than ever!

Would quite a few of them be Galway based Mayo students who wouldn't go to a match all year and then go looking for an AI ticket.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

ross4life

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on May 20, 2013, 09:22:21 PM
Quote from: ross4life on May 20, 2013, 08:56:57 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on May 20, 2013, 05:26:24 PM
Quote from: deiseach on May 20, 2013, 04:50:19 PM
Twas to save the Mayo lads from themselves. Now we won't be able to recycle posts about this being our year come the inevitable implosion come August or September.

I think that is redundant thinking. Mayo folk stopped believing we were going to win Sam since about 2006/2007. It's the same craic people spout about us always losing in Croke Park, when generally we win.

You should have been out in Galway last night the belief is back & bigger than ever!

Would quite a few of them be Galway based Mayo students who wouldn't go to a match all year and then go looking for an AI ticket.

Galway has always the odd student around but most of the Mayo supporters were middle aged men/women that stayed over for the night.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

trileacman

Been on the drink for the past 4 days, missed the whole lot of it.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

stephenite

Pretty bad timing what with the first real round of championship football to discuss. The whole of a working Aussie Monday lost to this outage, I think it's disgraceful - I pay good money for........ oh wait, I don't pay a cent.

Syferus

Quote from: stephenite on May 21, 2013, 04:10:46 AM
Pretty bad timing what with the first real round of championship football to discuss. The whole of a working Aussie Monday lost to this outage, I think it's disgraceful - I pay good money for........ oh wait, I don't pay a cent.

Never really buy into the 'sure if I didn't pay for it it has the right to be shite' argument but I do appreciate that GAABoard doesn't have any advertising so even the few pennies most forums get from Google Ads isn't coming in. A little communication on the cause of recent outages wouldn't go amiss.

seafoid

I think the Gaaboard server hamster must have had a heart attack when Mayo Mick's photos were uploaded by Syferus

stephenite

Quote from: Syferus on May 21, 2013, 04:56:32 AM
Quote from: stephenite on May 21, 2013, 04:10:46 AM

Never really buy into the 'sure if I didn't pay for it it has the right to be shite' argument but I do appreciate that GAABoard doesn't have any advertising so even the few pennies most forums get from Google Ads isn't coming in. A little communication on the cause of recent outages wouldn't go amiss.

You're entitled to fcuk all, same as the rest of us.

deiseach

Quote from: stephenite on May 21, 2013, 11:12:20 AM
You're entitled to fcuk all, same as the rest of us.

And I'm not entitled to expect the person ahead of me to hold the door open as I walk into a building. Still doesn't stop me thinking they're a bit of a jerk if they don't. The mods don't have to explain what went wrong. I'd still be interested in finding out.

ziggysego

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on May 21, 2013, 11:02:37 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on May 20, 2013, 04:47:16 PM
I had every shower of dick heads messaging me on Facebook and Twitter about this.

For the last time....

Are you sure they weren't Vodafone Customer Service reps trying to get their own back? ;)

I finally get Vodafone back up and working in my area and my poor wee Samsung Galaxy died. Off in England somewhere in ICU.  :'(
Testing Accessibility

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: ziggysego on May 21, 2013, 12:11:25 PM
I had every shower of dick heads messaging me on Facebook and Twitter about this.

For the last time....

Are you sure they weren't Vodafone Customer Service reps trying to get their own back? ;)

I finally get Vodafone back up and working in my area and my poor wee Samsung Galaxy died. Off in England somewhere in ICU.  :'(

You alright Ziggy lad?

ziggysego

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on May 21, 2013, 12:14:15 PM

For the last time....

You alright Ziggy lad?

Ah the end. Someone is trying to silence me. Broadband, Vodafone and phone problems. I WILL be heard!
Testing Accessibility

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: ziggysego on May 21, 2013, 12:15:33 PM

For the last time....

You alright Ziggy lad?

Ah the end. Someone is trying to silence me. Broadband, Vodafone and phone problems. I WILL be heard!

O haha, your phone is in ICU, I thought you meant you had been.

ziggysego

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on May 21, 2013, 12:26:53 PM

For the last time....

You alright Ziggy lad?

I was.... 6 months ago. OK now though.  :)
Testing Accessibility

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: ziggysego on May 21, 2013, 12:45:08 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on May 21, 2013, 12:26:53 PM

For the last time....

You alright Ziggy lad?

I was.... 6 months ago. OK now though.  :)

Good to hear you came out the good side of it. ICU is a tough experience for patients.

ziggysego

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on May 21, 2013, 12:55:29 PM
Good to hear you came out the good side of it. ICU is a tough experience for patients.

Thanks  :)
Testing Accessibility