what do 'YOU' keep in your basement??

Started by lawnseed, May 08, 2013, 11:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

well what do you keep in your basement? old records, photos, ironing board, freezer, exercise bike, weights, air hockey table, dartboard, "three young ladies", couple of kids, cuddly toy.. etc ::)
remember when i said we had a whole continent with mental health issues and you lot laughed?
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

trileacman

Bar the exiles I can't imagine too many of us have basements.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

laoislad

How many people do you know with a basement?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: lawnseed on May 08, 2013, 11:21:34 PM
well what do you keep in your basement? old records, photos, ironing board, freezer, exercise bike, weights, air hockey table, dartboard, "three young ladies", couple of kids, cuddly toy.. etc ::)
remember when i said we had a whloe continent with mental health issues and you lot laughed?

We keep stuff in the attic. I don't remember the last line either.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

lawnseed

exactly!! when anyone goes missing the first who-arrs they need to check out are the ones with the fukn basements!!
if these guys did this here they'd say they were nuts and spend a wee while in hospital and then they'd be out. dont think the yanks will buy it. especially when the perps are PRs. 20 to life
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

T Fearon

Three women I captured 5 or 6 years ago.They never stop moaning either! "Let us out!".There's gratitude for you,after me putting a roof over their heads!

Orior

What is sad is that there are probably hundreds of other similar captivity cases around the world but which will never be discovered or freed.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

moysider

Quote from: Orior on May 08, 2013, 11:58:59 PM
What is sad is that there are probably hundreds of other similar captivity cases around the world but which will never be discovered or freed.

Already commented on this on the ' things that make you go what the f**k' thread.

Worldwide I suspect it's in thousands. If it can be done in a suburban house in Cleveland, it can be done in a lot of places.
Hundreds of thousands of kids are reported missing each year in the USA alone. Most return home or choose not to return home but even if a tiny % are abducted it is cathastrophic. The fact that there are so many means that the genuine abducted kid get lost in the huge numbers of 'runaways' that police do not treat that seriously.

Madeline McCann is very possibly still alive.

Orior

Quote from: moysider on May 09, 2013, 12:19:09 AM

Already commented on this on the ' things that make you go what the f**k' thread.

Worldwide I suspect it's in thousands. If it can be done in a suburban house in Cleveland, it can be done in a lot of places.
Hundreds of thousands of kids are reported missing each year in the USA alone. Most return home or choose not to return home but even if a tiny % are abducted it is cathastrophic. The fact that there are so many means that the genuine abducted kid get lost in the huge numbers of 'runaways' that police do not treat that seriously.

I also thought I heard that the mother of one of the girls had moved to Florida and doesnt want to be reunited with her daughter. Bizarre!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

BennyCake

Well, you know who I blame for all this carry-on...

Kathy Bates.

moysider

Quote from: BennyCake on May 09, 2013, 12:35:28 AM

Kathy Bates.

Miserable ******* !

BennyCake

moysider

Quote from: BennyCake on May 09, 2013, 12:48:58 AM
Quote from: moysider on May 09, 2013, 12:48:16 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on May 09, 2013, 12:35:28 AM

Kathy Bates.

Miserable ******* !

Misery! Poor old James Caan. 

Pardon?

deiseach

Quote from: moysider on May 09, 2013, 12:19:09 AM

Madeline McCann is dead, way too high profile for whoever took her. Everyone else though . . . Jesus, it's as horrific a thought as you can imagine.

Denn Forever

I also thought I heard that the mother of one of the girls had moved to Florida and doesnt want to be reunited with her daughter. Bizarre!

The mother was told that after 10 years her daughter was dead.  I think her daughter is upset that she didn't have believe she was still alive and doesn't want to see her mother.  She is still in hospital.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...