What an English Premiership in prospect next season.

Started by T Fearon, May 05, 2013, 07:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Both Jose Mourinho and Paul Mc Shane returning.Can't wait! ;D

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 05, 2013, 07:54:45 AM
3 Welsh teams too.

Swansea, Cardiff and Bale.

Quality. I am totally ripping that off and using as my own!
Hasta la victoria siempre

T Fearon

I wouldnt.Its been doing the rounds ever since Cardiff won promotion.

Never beat the deeler

Hasta la victoria siempre

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Never beat the deeler on May 05, 2013, 08:30:52 AM
3 Welsh teams too.

Quality. I am totally ripping that off and using as my own!

i had a good laugh at that too !! And i imagine T never heard it before, or a new thread would have been opened for it long ago.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Denn Forever

Who will be the 3rd team from the Championship coming up?  I hope it is Crystal Palace if only for Holloway's interviews.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

rodney trotter

Leicester City with the Squad they have should have went up automatically, they finished 6th so they scraped a play off place. Think they will still go up.

T Fearon

Hoof,when Cardiff clinched promotion some weeks ago,I tweeted regarding the anomaly of two average sized Welsh clubs being in the EPL,while the notion of two Scottish clubs,each with global fanbases,entering English football is dismissed.Someone immediately responded with the third Welsh club,Bale,and I sniggered for a second and a half.

Carmen Stateside

3 Welsh teams too.

Ha ha very good will be using that one myself. Quality.

Aaron Boone

And Wigan winning their last 3 games to survive this time next year.

T Fearon

Read somewhere recently about a big push to get Martin O'Neill back to Leicester.Don't know if it would be a good move for either party.

camanchero

Quote from: T Fearon on May 05, 2013, 11:13:24 AM
Hoof,when Cardiff clinched promotion some weeks ago,I tweeted regarding the anomaly of two average sized Welsh clubs being in the EPL,while the notion of two Scottish clubs,each with global fanbases,entering English football is dismissed.Someone immediately responded with the third Welsh club,Bale,and I sniggered for a second and a half.
With crime in Glasgow on match days down since rangers fc went out of business, it should be Celtic only gaining admission to English leagues and battle for promotion to the English premier league.

T Fearon

C,amanchero,haven't you heard? Rangers are still in business and won the 3rd division in Scotland this season.Also I doubt after the trouble at Firhill last Monday night after a Cup Final between Rangers and Celtic's U17 teams,that Police Scotland would agree with you that Rangers related crime has decreased! ;D

red hander

Quote from: T Fearon on May 05, 2013, 06:57:59 PM
C,amanchero,haven't you heard? Rangers are still in business and won the 3rd division in Scotland this season.Also I doubt after the trouble at Firhill last Monday night after a Cup Final between Rangers and Celtic's U17 teams,that Police Scotland would agree with you that Rangers related crime has decreased! ;D

No they're not. The old club that used to constitute half of the Old Firm went in to liquidation and no longer exists. The entity currently playing at Castle Greyskull (which is still owned by disgraced former owner Craig White, as will become apparent in the coming weeks and months) is a totally new club, aka The Rangers, aka Sevco, aka the Zombie Huns. The third division title is this club's first trophy, and could well be its last as its outgoings far outweigh its incomings, and as such it is heading ever closer to administration and (please Allah, Buddha and Peter Canavan) liquidation