Fundraising for Suicide Prevention Group

Started by brokencrossbar1, April 30, 2013, 11:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

balladmaker

Fair play BC, admire your openess about what you've been through and I wish you all the best.  The more this subject is talked about the better.

Never beat the deeler

Fair play bcb. Can't be an easy thing to talk about, especially so soon after and especially in such a public forum, but as someone has said above, the more the topic of mental health and depression are brought to the fore, the better.
Hasta la victoria siempre

Never beat the deeler

Great shout. I had scrolled past the stickies but spotted this thread
Hasta la victoria siempre

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

brokencrossbar1

I was just about to bump it myself!!  The response has been amazing.  My target of £1000 was a bit high, or so I thought!  It is now sitting at £958.14 and if I was able to get it to the target by the weekend that would be great.  Soooooo.... if you haven't dug deep, dig deep and donate!!!

Please Donate Here!

Shamrock Shore

Puckoon

Good luck BCB, you are over due some flat road moving forward.

theskull1

Great collective support from the board so far.....and there's still 3 weeks before the race so plenty of time for more members to get behind it.

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Gaaboardmod3

Removed as sticky and merged with Skulls thread...

Denn Forever

Quote from: theskull1 on May 03, 2013, 09:53:59 PM
Great collective support from the board so far.....and there's still 3 weeks before the race so plenty of time for more members to get behind it.

Any predictions/hopes of a time BC1? 
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

ONeill

Won't be too hard to spot the Crossmaglen man. Elbows will see a few casualties in the last mile.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

brokencrossbar1

Great support is right skull.  Over £500 that I know of has been donated directly by board members and there are a good few names on the list of people that I actually have no idea who they are!!! Reaching £1000 was brilliant and anything more now is bonus stuff.  Thanks again to everyone. 

Quote from: Denn Forever on May 04, 2013, 09:43:13 AM

Any predictions/hopes of a time BC1? 

I was built for the short stuff Denn so I will simply be hoping to finish it in one piece!!!!  I have a time in my head that I would like to get but will keep it to myself in case I bomb out completely.

Quote from: ONeill on May 04, 2013, 09:52:49 AM
Won't be too hard to spot the Crossmaglen man. Elbows will see a few casualties in the last mile.

It will be the first few miles I hit them Shane, I like to get my retaliation in first!

thewobbler

Haha, marathon runners only thought they knew about tactics in their sport. The Crossmaglen men will take it to a whole new level.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility