British and Irish Lions Tour 2013

Started by CorkMan, April 28, 2013, 07:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Applesisapples

Someone stated that the Lions were Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales...could someone tell Gatland. The one poit Hook got right was in asking would Wales beat Australia in Australia...well no. O'Driscoll was not that poor that he deserved to be dropped completely. I'd agree with the sentiment that from the get go Gatland was picking his Welsh buddies for his own selfish reasons. I hope he gets what he desreves...his arse on a plate. O'Driscoll has more class in his wee toe than there is in all of Gatlands body.

Syferus

Gatland made my mind up for me. I'm going to Lansdowne for the Wales game next year to watch BOD make him look even worse. If we could be on our way to winning the Six Nations, all the better..

theticklemister

What are they saying down under about this news story ( I dont mean strabne either)

Lecale2

Nice to see Sean O'Brien making his debut for Wales all the same.

muppet

Quote from: theticklemister on July 03, 2013, 05:18:59 PM
What are they saying down under about this news story ( I dont mean strabne either)

Matt Giteau: "Gee dropping @BrianODriscoll out of the team is a huge call.. For mine, he has been the stand out unsung hero this series.. Defensively huge."
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Morgan Turinui: "Best Wallaby of our generation IN. Best Lion of our Generation @BrianODriscoll OUT. Most influential Lion @JonnyWilkinson absent. Advantage?"

Austin Healy: "I actually thought BOD played well last week made some decisive big tackles...big call has Gatland panicked?"
MWWSI 2017

Syferus

Gatland has put Irish Lions supporters in a sickening position now. I want to see Bowe, Sexton and O'Brien go great and have loved watching some of the Welsh lads play but lord if it wouldn't be very bittersweet if the Lions won after this.

theticklemister

Quote from: Syferus on July 03, 2013, 08:12:55 PM
Gatland has put Irish Lions supporters in a sickening position now. I want to see Bowe, Sexton and O'Brien go great and have loved watching some of the Welsh lads play but lord if it wouldn't be very bittersweet if the Lions won after this.

Up Roscommon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the only team ye should be supporting!

muppet

The best thing you can say for the Roberts/Davies partnership is that they won't be facing O'Driscoll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5umGrR1jQnw
MWWSI 2017

Shamrock Shore

Lads. Anyone consider that Gatland is learning from the likes of McGeeney and naming a bogus team!

No!

Me neither!

Hardy

Gatland has been planning this for ten years.

IRFU, Eddie O'Sullivan, George Hook, Mick Galwey, Jackie Kyle, Trevor Brennan - your boy took a hell of a beating.

Syferus

The Mullingar man speaks a lot of sense.

Aaron Boone

Quote from: Syferus on July 03, 2013, 10:50:19 PM

Amy Huberman's views will be interesting.

Syferus

Quote from: Aaron Boone on July 03, 2013, 11:17:11 PM
Quote from: Syferus on July 03, 2013, 10:50:19 PM

Amy Huberman's views will be interesting.

Pure class, just like her husband:

Amy Huberman ‏@amyhuberman 15h
Massively proud of my hubby.