Galway v Mayo Sunday May 19th 2013 - Pearse Stadium

Started by From the Bunker, April 14, 2013, 05:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Woeful stuff by Galway. We won't need to worry about any pressure on June 16th anyways.

thejuice

Galway are putting it on a plate for them. The backs are like deer in the headlights at time and nothing is happening up front.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Ard-Rí

Expected much better from Galway. Can be any score Mayo want now.
Ar son Éireann Gaelaí

Syferus

Surprised to see Andy coming on in a rout but Galway's defending was so soft I guess Horan felt he could chance it. Delighted for him, and his celebration after his goal tells you all you need to know about how much work went into just being there today and how much it means to him.

cicfada

Well done mayo. Now go win the all Ireland !!

Wildweasel74

Its about time they got rid of brolly on rte, never shuts the f**k up and no-one get the word in

heffo

Mayo4Sam

That's the worst gway team I've ever seen.
Mayo were fairly poor too, I'd be interested in how many balls we kicked away, brutal from the half backs.
This could actually ruin our season, we need a good challenge to find our best 15
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Syferus

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on May 19, 2013, 05:54:59 PM
That's the worst gway team I've ever seen.
Mayo were fairly poor too, I'd be interested in how many balls we kicked away, brutal from the half backs.
This could actually ruin our season, we need a good challenge to find our best 15

I hear a good team would have scored 10 goals and 100 points on them.

ardchieftain

Delighted for Andy Moran, it's damned hard work getting back from a cruciate injury. Felt sorry for Meehan though, tried his heart out without much support.

Can this be Mayo's year? My 12 year old son thinks so and he is a lucky wee shite

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Wildweasel74

Well after today we got people saying this is the worst galway team they have even seen and up north its the worst Armagh team they have ever seen. these 2 meeting in the qualfier could be a classic lol

sligoman2

Well done Mayo - shocking performance by Galway.

Mayo will take some beating, but you can't read too much into that performance as Galway seemed to be completely out of sorts.

WELL DONE TO SLIGO JUNIORS TODAY ON WINNING ANOTHER CONNACHT JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIP......

Only problem is that half the team will now be on the team that plays London next week
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

seafoid

Quote from: cicfada on May 19, 2013, 05:38:37 PM
Well done mayo. Now go win the all Ireland !!
+ 1
I would just add "in the name of god" to the above,
Mayo are verra good.

babarino

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 19, 2013, 05:40:57 PM
Its about time they got rid of brolly on rte, never shuts the f**k up and no-one get the word in

I know he can be annoying but he got it right today. Before throw in in Cavan he said that Armagh were disorganised and that proved to be the case.

The Galway Mayo game was easier to call but Galway are clearly a side that don't have serious intent.