ben dunne tells jao meebollix how its done

Started by lawnseed, April 12, 2013, 09:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

ben was on liveline today stirring the poo. but hes got the answer to the negative equity problem. firstly "play hardball," secondly dont pay the bank, thirdly dont let them evict you. but then the icing on the cake move to 'NEWRY' for a year and go bankrupt! so newry will be full of mexicans sitting around the buttercrane with nothing to do for 12mths. as far as i'm aware you have to be resident in the 26 to be able to claim benefits there so they'll have to live of the nordie taxpayer while they purge their little problem.

fuk it cant resist.. trying hard..... "HOW CAN WE AFFORD YE SHOWER!!!!?????" the 26 national anthem ever time a united ireland is mentioned WE CANT AFFORD YE LOT..

sorry it just slipped out.. :-[ of course we'll share our crumbs with ye lot ;)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Rossfan

Spoken like a true Partitionist Unionist.
Peter, Gregory,Nigel etc will be proud of you.
Your ancestors were more than likely Soupers  >:(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

lawnseed

Quote from: Rossfan on April 12, 2013, 09:21:02 PM
'ye lot' do realise that the dole in norn iron is £53 a week.. the streets are not paved with gold and you cant live on cheap soft drinks and jumbo packs of washing powder. luckily we do drive on the same side of the road- mostly, but not the hard shoulder. why dont ye lot just give us back our 26 counties

tell ya what we'll buy the place off you. come on hold out your hand! how much?! how much for ye lot just to feck off to somewhere and we'll take over 

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: lawnseed on April 12, 2013, 09:28:43 PM
'ye lot' do realise that the dole in norn iron is £53 a week.. the streets are not paved with gold and you cant live on cheap soft drinks and jumbo packs of washing powder. luckily we do drive on the same side of the road- mostly, but not the hard shoulder. why dont ye lot just give us back our 26 counties

tell ya what we'll buy the place off you. come on hold out your hand! how much?! how much for ye lot just to feck off to somewhere and we'll take over

They are not your 26 counties, each county is the home of the people actually from them.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

laoislad

Yer not having Laois.
Laois is not for turning.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

lawnseed

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 12, 2013, 10:04:04 PM

They are not your 26 counties, each county is the home of the people actually from them.
a haulage company not from me has recently been sold for a pound. another company took over their debts and now they own it.    ye lot have a country we'll give you a pound and take over your debts but ye have to feck off. we might as well own the place if we are going to be absorbing your debts while your on holidays in newry. its a good deal just give us the keys and walk away

seafoid

Quote from: laoislad on April 12, 2013, 10:06:25 PM
Yer not having Laois.
Laois is not for turning.
But they can have Queen's county.

Had to laugh about the notion of living off the NI taxpayer. That would only keep you in beer for 8 months of the year.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: lawnseed on April 12, 2013, 10:15:05 PM

a haulage company not from me has recently been sold for a pound. another company took over their debts and now they own it.    ye lot have a country we'll give you a pound and take over your debts but ye have to feck off. we might as well own the place if we are going to be absorbing your debts while your on holidays in newry. its a good deal just give us the keys and walk away

Lawnseed, Ireland is in a far better economical situation than the parasite Northern Ireland.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

lawnseed

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 12, 2013, 10:38:00 PM
'ye lot' do realise that the dole in norn iron is £53 a week.. the streets are not paved with gold and you cant live on cheap soft drinks and jumbo packs of washing powder. luckily we do drive on the same side of the road- mostly, but not the hard shoulder. why don't ye lot just give us back our 26 counties

Lawnseed, Ireland is in a far better economical situation than the parasite Northern Ireland.
yep! 80years to clear your debts. only a handful of the people alive now who are kids will be around when the debt is cleared. this is a great chance, just walk away and we'll take over. you'll be free of all the worry and stress, the pressure of wondering when the germans could pull the plug. you can join the thousands of paddy pissheads lying round the slums suckling on the benefits tit of mother britain, spend the rest of your life in kilburn singing "i was 18 years when i went down to dublin" or hitting some unsuspecting english man and shout "800 years"

sorry mayo i'm being sarcastic and nasty. but todays jao meebollix boiled me. the thought of rte giving airtime to dunne and this ridiculous plan and duffy nodding away like a parcel shelf dog without pointing out the obvious that the bankruptees would be sponging of the british taxpayer while in 'newry' (i know he meant the uk) when HE is the guy who slabbers "we cant afford ye" and rte are the station who's cost cutting included cutting off the freefone number from the uk so nordies have to pay to phone the station but its ok to spend a year in newry on benefits to clear your debts!

laoislad

Quote from: lawnseed on April 12, 2013, 11:07:53 PM
'ye lot' do realise that the dole in norn iron is £53 a week.. the streets are not paved with gold and you cant live on cheap soft drinks and jumbo packs of washing powder. luckily we do drive on the same side of the road- mostly, but not the hard shoulder. why don't ye lot just give us back our 26 counties

yep! 80years to clear your debts. only a handful of the people alive now who are kids will be around when the debt is cleared. this is a great chance, just walk away and we'll take over. you'll be free of all the worry and stress, the pressure of wondering when the germans could pull the plug. you can join the thousands of paddy pissheads lying round the slums suckling on the benefits tit of mother britain, spend the rest of your life in kilburn singing "i was 18 years when i went down to dublin" or hitting some unsuspecting english man and shout "800 years"

But at least we ain't British...

lawnseed

Quote from: laoislad on April 12, 2013, 11:10:56 PM

you just dont get it do you? have you no fukn pride left at all? irish people fuk up their own place and the answer is sign on and sponge of the 'british' taxpayer. is that where its at? because if it is.. you'd be better digging a hole and covering youself up. i suggest you listen to the jf kennedy ireland speech "no larger nation" and get a back bone

laoislad

Quote from: lawnseed on April 12, 2013, 11:21:39 PM

you just dont get it do you? have you no fukn pride left at all? irish people fuk up their own place and the answer is sign on and sponge of the 'british' taxpayer. is that where its at? because if it is.. you'd be better digging a hole and covering youself up. i suggest you listen to the jf kennedy ireland speech and get a back bone

lawnseed

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on April 12, 2013, 11:35:57 PM
'ye lot' do realise that the dole in norn iron is £53 a week..
*COUGH* *COUGH* It's £71.70 pw or £56.80 for under 25's. Please keep up.
http://www.nidirect.gov.uk/jobseekers-allowance
never got it in my 30year working life so i wouldnt know. big difference in 70quid and 200euro though.

norabeag

Quote from: laoislad on April 12, 2013, 11:25:37 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on April 12, 2013, 11:21:39 PM

you just dont get it do you? have you no fukn pride left at all? irish people fuk up their own place and the answer is sign on and sponge of the 'british' taxpayer. is that where its at? because if it is.. you'd be better digging a hole and covering youself up. i suggest you listen to the jf kennedy ireland speech and get a back bone

mmm! That's debatable ;)

dillinger

[
[/quote]

Partly because Norn Ireland was bombed to f**k for 30 years.