Ciaran McKeever

Started by Jinxy, March 28, 2013, 04:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

McKeever issues 'cheating' warning

"If they don't review it, people will go to different codes, nobody will go to Gaelic football games, and the GAA will be dead in five years.

http://www.hoganstand.com/Armagh/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=188849

;D

If you were any use you'd be playing.

optimus cheese

Are tin foil hats now mandatory too? Laughable

Jinxy

Hardy

Oh Christ, that's all we need. Now anybody who thinks the black card is a bad idea or that diving is a problem is going to be compared to Ciaran McKeever.

Rossfan

Quote from: Jinxy on March 28, 2013, 04:28:27 PM
McKeever issues 'cheating' warning

the GAA will be dead in five years.

Oh good God !!! :-[ ::)
I suppose it makes a change from "It's the end of the GAA as we know it"
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

J70

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Hardy on March 28, 2013, 04:55:50 PM
Oh Christ, that's all we need. Now anybody who thinks the black card is a bad idea or that diving is a problem is going to be compared to Ciaran McKeever.

Listen to you, with the big Mc Keever head on you!  :P
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Jinxy

In other news, Ronald McDonald has issued an 'eating too many burgers' warning.

Throw ball

IMHO the theory of the fouls included under the back card rule are fair enough if refereed properly. This is where I think McKeever has the problem. He does not trust enough referees to get it right. I am sure after playing against Westmeath at the weekend, when it really was a non contact sport, his view was strengthened.

Jinxy

Quote from: Hardy on March 28, 2013, 04:55:50 PM

That's McKeever-talk.

EC Unique

;D how does he expect anyone to take him seriously?

nrico2006

Quote from: EC Unique on March 28, 2013, 11:34:02 PM
;D how does he expect anyone to take him seriously?

Exactly, he is just worried that he will get even less game time now as he will be seeing the black card quite often.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ONeill

I see the caption is a load of balls
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Applesisapples

Mickey Harte would appear to agree with him. The problem with football is as McKeever says an ill defined tackle which refs all interprate differently and a poor panel of referees.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Applesisapples on March 29, 2013, 10:19:59 AM
Mickey Harte would appear to agree with him. The problem with football is as McKeever says an ill defined tackle which refs all interprate differently and a poor panel of referees.

Taking someone down or playing the man are all intentionally surely? and if it stops people from doing that then it's great is it not
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea