Another Armagh Ryan missing something.

Started by T Fearon, March 12, 2013, 07:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Onion Bag

He plays for the grange tony, so he would probably have still be enjoying himself round the holylands
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

bigpaul

And he's called Ryan.As for Shane,I'd say he would have been his usual well-rounded self ;)

DuffleKing

Tele probably just got him kicked out of uni...

T Fearon

From Blackwatertown and playing for Grange? Why? Could see the sense if he was playing for a big club like Pearse og?

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on March 12, 2013, 10:19:43 AM
From Blackwatertown and playing for Grange? Why? Could see the sense if he was playing for a big club like Pearse og?

Eh tone, the Harps are a big club! ;)

It is a strange one that, the villages cant be more than 4 mile apart, that decision cant have gone down well in Blackwatertown...............good enough for the feckers. :)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Wildweasel74

Kicked out of uni, lucky he not arrested for indecency, these country people, struggle in the big city

johnneycool

I think he's missing the gym as well by the looks of him.

Orchardman

never heard of this clown, what does it take to be called a GAA 'superstar' these days anyway?

By the way, all this harlem shake stuff has to be the biggest load of shite going round. Hoganstand does articles on it, when i log onto the youtube it just throws up crap of fulham and kildare teams doing a crap harlem dance

ranch

Quote from: Orchardman on March 13, 2013, 05:20:24 PM
never heard of this clown, what does it take to be called a GAA 'superstar' these days anyway?

By the way, all this harlem shake stuff has to be the biggest load of shite going round. Hoganstand does articles on it, when i log onto the youtube it just throws up crap of fulham and kildare teams doing a crap harlem dance

He was on the Armagh minor panel a couple of years ago.