Trouble in Windsor park this evening 11/03/13

Started by cicfada, March 11, 2013, 09:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cicfada

I see a mention on twitter of riot police attacking shamrock rovers fans !! Any of ye nordies have more info on this??

All of a Sludden

Rovers fans responded to The Billy Boys with a few of their own songs. The polic seem to have taken offence at only one set of supporters.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

michaelg

Quote from: All of a Sludden on March 11, 2013, 09:39:01 PM
Rovers fans responded to The Billy Boys with a few of their own songs. The polic seem to have taken offence at only one set of supporters.
You at the match?

lawnseed

A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Tony Baloney

Minder

Sherlock Holmes is about to eat baton in that bottom picture

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

laoislad

f**king Dubs can't go anywhere without causing trouble.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

All of a Sludden

Quote from: michaelg on March 11, 2013, 09:42:00 PM
Quote from: All of a Sludden on March 11, 2013, 09:39:01 PM
You at the match?

No, but I got a few texts from someone who was at it. I told him to expect trouble.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

give her dixie

Saw TV footage there on UTV and it kooks like it has taken another turn and there is some rioting against the Police.

I was in that area tonight and I could hear loud singing and had no idea what game was on until I saw this thread. After last weeks game, it was only inevitable that it would kick off tonight.

A few hours ago I was reading this story about Peter Robinson and Martin McGuiness opening a George Best exhibition in Sao Paulo Brazil at the start of a 5 day trip.

Tonight's actions is some advertisment  for soccer here........

We're not Brazil, that's for sure.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-21743369
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Minder

Quote from: give her dixie on March 11, 2013, 10:45:12 PM
Saw TV footage there on UTV and it kooks like it has taken another turn and there is some rioting against the Police.

I was in that area tonight and I could hear loud singing and had no idea what game was on until I saw this thread. After last weeks game, it was only inevitable that it would kick off tonight.

A few hours ago I was reading this story about Peter Robinson and Martin McGuiness opening a George Best exhibition in Sao Paulo Brazil at the start of a 5 day trip.

On to Washington I take it then ?

give her dixie

Quote from: Minder on March 11, 2013, 10:46:57 PM

Not for a few days yet. Heading that way at the weekend....
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Minder

Quote from: give her dixie on March 11, 2013, 11:01:08 PM
Quote from: Minder on March 11, 2013, 10:46:57 PM

Not for a few days yet. Heading that way at the weekend....

They will enjoy getting their head patted

T Fearon

Shamrock Rovers V lInfield is a fixture capable of filling the massive void left by the former Old Firm fixture of Celtic V Rangers! Think of the marketing opportunity here,how much Sky would pay etc!