Armagh v Longford - Athletic Grounds Sat 2 Mar at 7pm (Live on Setanta)

Started by Shamrock Shore, February 25, 2013, 01:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armaghgeddon

Armagh 3-7
Long 1-7

Jamie Clarke played it into Mallon, Mallon fluffed it came off goalie and T Kernan tapped it in.

cadence

cadence

Armaghgeddon

Armagh 3-8
Long 2-9

FT

Goals kept this game entertaining other than that it was absolute tripe. Both teams running around not knowing what they were doing on a field, Longford were just happy to be there for the majority of the second half. Dread to see what Armagh are going to be like against Cavan. Thankfully Jamie didn't take another week off, without him there would have been no win.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Shamrock Shore

Let me point out before I head back to Dublin we didn't deserve to win and congrats to Armagh. But I'm disgusted at the cynical fouling by Armagh and the clear denial of two goals by thuggish tackles. It pisses me off to see it. More anon.

Rossfan

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on March 02, 2013, 08:54:31 PM
. But I'm disgusted at the cynical fouling by Armagh and the clear denial of two goals by thuggish tackles. It pisses me off to see it.

Those deliberate rugby tackles to stop a goal need to be a red card and a penalty no matter where the foul occurs.
Did the Armagh fb get 2 yellows??
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Armaghgeddon

Quote from: Rossfan on March 02, 2013, 08:56:31 PM
Quote from: Shamrock Shore on March 02, 2013, 08:54:31 PM
. But I'm disgusted at the cynical fouling by Armagh and the clear denial of two goals by thuggish tackles. It pisses me off to see it.

Those deliberate rugby tackles to stop a goal need to be a red card and a penalty no matter where the foul occurs.
Did the Armagh fb get 2 yellows??

Longford player punching Lavery in the ribs on the sideline was the most cynical thuggish thing that happened at that match