Armagh V Wexford,Sunday 10th February at the former Morgan Stadium.

Started by T Fearon, February 03, 2013, 09:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

If Armagh lose to no bodder Wexford they'll have to beat Galway.

Hurricane Fly

The Starting 15 for Sunday's opening home game of Allianz NFL is as follows:

1. Philip McEvoy
2. Mark shields
3. James Donnelly
4. Declan McKenna
5. Ciaran McKeever
6. Aiden Forker
7. Barry Loughran
8. Stephen Harold
9. Kieran Toner
10. Caolan Rafferty
11. Niall McConville
12. Ethan Rafferty
13. Eugene McVerry
14. Stefan Forker
15. Brian Mallon

T Fearon

Oisin in his Newry Democrat column says we need points on the board after Sunday's game and not a second consecutive defeat,and two weeks to stew on it.Pointed out after the first two games last year,home to Cork and away to Kerry,we had three points and still got relegated.

armaghniac

Last year in Tralee I thought Armagh had a good chance of staying up, having played decently and secured 3 points, rather unexpectedly, in the first two games. There wasn't much cause for optimism after that though.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

T Fearon

Tipsy  turvy after that.Awful hammering in Croke Park,good home win against Down,the less said about Laois the better,but even in the last game away to Donegal,we were in contention to stay up,right up until the last quarter.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: armaghniac on February 06, 2013, 10:30:43 PM
Last year in Tralee I thought Armagh had a good chance of staying up, having played decently and secured 3 points, rather unexpectedly, in the first two games. There wasn't much cause for optimism after that though.

We've lost 9 of our 10 matches since.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

naka

bennydorano

Onion Bag

glad to hear this as I couldn't make the game today. Any idea when it wil be played?
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

T Fearon

This is progress! At least the game was postponed prior to the punters paying in,unlike the Dublin game in Crossmaglen a few years ago! ;D

regal

Does anyone know if this game has been re-scheduled yet? Mid April would suit well

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: regal on February 15, 2013, 09:48:31 AM
Does anyone know if this game has been re-scheduled yet? Mid April would suit well

Sat 23rd feb from what I believe