Ulster venue to host International Rules first test in 2013

Started by BennyCake, January 31, 2013, 01:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Ulster venue should host the first Rules test in 2013?

Athletic Grounds, Armagh
Breffni Park, Cavan
Celtic Park, Derry
Pairc Esler, Newry

BennyCake

Quote from: NP 76 on July 03, 2013, 11:09:19 PM
I was the Down v Donegal game and never saw worse traffic congestion at any game I was at before not even Clones could compare to it. We had a game at 2-00 and I was getting to the roundabout at the start of the way in at 6-15. We waited for a while after the game and then joined the traffic queue . It was bumper to bumper until we got to a shopping complex where 3 guards were letting any car that wanted to leave the car park leave then when we eventually got to the roundabout there was 2 GardaĆ­ cars and 2 bikes sitting talking. I have always went to the compromise rules but I def wont be heading to Cavan to watch it

Sounds like the Rules game will be a nightmare, traffic-wise. Until you make a weekend of it. A weekend in Cavan though, that's sounds even more of a nightmare.

ballinaman

Quote from: BennyCake on July 04, 2013, 12:32:39 AM
Quote from: NP 76 on July 03, 2013, 11:09:19 PM
I was the Down v Donegal game and never saw worse traffic congestion at any game I was at before not even Clones could compare to it. We had a game at 2-00 and I was getting to the roundabout at the start of the way in at 6-15. We waited for a while after the game and then joined the traffic queue . It was bumper to bumper until we got to a shopping complex where 3 guards were letting any car that wanted to leave the car park leave then when we eventually got to the roundabout there was 2 GardaĆ­ cars and 2 bikes sitting talking. I have always went to the compromise rules but I def wont be heading to Cavan to watch it

Sounds like the Rules game will be a nightmare, traffic-wise. Until you make a weekend of it. A weekend in Cavan though, that's sounds even more of a nightmare.

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.