The Photograph Thread - Own Works Only! [900 pixels longest side]

Started by Syferus, January 28, 2013, 01:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

highorlow

Is that the part of the athletic grounds where they used to hold Francie before a match?

Looks like he was doing a lot of damage before he was released onto the field.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Orior

The bottom one reminds me of an old joke.

Back in the 1920s, the nuns in a convent were going to get their photograph taken. The photographer gets all the nuns to sit is a group, then he sets up his tripod and disappears under a cloak at the back of the camera.

One nun says to the other "what is he doing now?"

"He is going to focus"

"What? All of us?"
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

joe cullinan

Hi All
I have sent this content to Croke Park for the powers that be to check the rule book on 21 yard free taking in hurling

I want you to check the rules on 21yard frees in relation to where the player should take the free from

Is it from 21 yards out or is it from 12 yards out as happened in the all Ireland hurling final

I am concerned in relation to the Safety of the players in the net trying to stop the ball going into the net

There is a very high risk of injury to those players in the net based on risk assessment that i have carried out

The difference between the two distances and the speed of the ball causing a hazardous situation for the players please look into my concerns

If the player taking the 21 yard free does not adhere to the rules layed down it should be a free out

Health & Safety Consultant

Regards
Joe Cullinan

Orior

Quote from: joe cullinan on September 23, 2013, 05:23:09 PM

Hi All
I have sent this content to Croke Park for the powers that be to check the rule book on 21 yard free taking in hurling

I want you to check the rules on 21yard frees in relation to where the player should take the free from

Is it from 21 yards out or is it from 12 yards out as happened in the all Ireland hurling final

I am concerned in relation to the Safety of the players in the net trying to stop the ball going into the net

There is a very high risk of injury to those players in the net based on risk assessment that i have carried out

The difference between the two distances and the speed of the ball causing a hazardous situation for the players please look into my concerns

If the player taking the 21 yard free does not adhere to the rules layed down it should be a free out

Regards
Joe Cullinan

Joe, did you not wear a helmet when you were playing?

Get your eyesight checked.  This is the photography thread.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Nally Stand

Quote from: Orior on September 23, 2013, 05:39:09 PM

Hi All

Regards
Joe Cullinan

Joe, did you not wear a helmet when you were playing?

Get your eyesight checked.  This is the photography thread.

Absolutely right. No man should be allowed to even walk onto past a hurling field without the following as a minimum....

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Syferus

ziggysego

Hi All

Regards
Joe Cullinan

Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Minder

Good lad Square Ball, tough climb up Lurig ? Haven't been up it in years
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Square Ball

it was in deed tough but well worth it for that view, it was stunning given Scotland was so clear. was down in August for 10 days, no finer place to be. raging that we wernt there for the festival but gonna make sure were there next year.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Tony Baloney

Some good shots there Fionn.

They need to let the sheep onto the field in the bottom picture.

Bensars

Quote from: ziggysego on September 04, 2013, 10:17:28 AM

One tip for the future Ziggy,  Make sure your own reflection isnt in the shot you are taking !

Reminds me of the story Sam Torrance  told on question of sport !

AQMP

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on October 03, 2013, 12:18:25 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 24, 2013, 08:26:50 AM

Last two photos was an away league game. :p
We've a reputation to keep up!

Who's that you're playing in the white and red Fionnt??

johnneycool

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on October 03, 2013, 11:05:54 AM
Quote from: AQMP on October 03, 2013, 10:52:59 AM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on October 03, 2013, 12:18:25 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 24, 2013, 08:26:50 AM

Last two photos was an away league game. :p
We've a reputation to keep up!

Who's that you're playing in the white and red Fionnt??
Drumquin.

I presume its junior B going by the physique of some of the players..