Predict the 2013 NFL Division 1 winners

Started by BennyCake, January 27, 2013, 09:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the 2013 NFL Division 1 title?

Cork
12 (15.2%)
Donegal
2 (2.5%)
Down
5 (6.3%)
Dublin
15 (19%)
Kerry
10 (12.7%)
Kildare
6 (7.6%)
Mayo
11 (13.9%)
Tyrone
18 (22.8%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Voting closed: February 02, 2013, 09:41:12 PM

BennyCake

Who's your money on this year?

I think Cork will do 4 in a row.

cadence

tough one to call. my wild guess went with dublin only because they have good strength in depth and can win games whilst resting key players. they tend to play a certain style and i don't see them experimenting that much apart from with personnel.

J70

Crete Boom

While I voted for my own county(mainly to even us up with Tyrone on the most votes) and I do think we'll be in the semi-finals, if I was pressed to put money on somebody I have a feeling it'll be Tyrone to win out probably beating Mayo in the final

moysider

[quote author=Crete B :( for my own county(mainly to even us up with Tyrone on the most votes) and I do think we'll be in the semi-finals, if I was pressed to put money on somebody I have a feeling it'll be Tyrone to win out probably beating Mayo in the final[/quote]

:( Can we just not bother doing this shit anymore.

I predicted that we would lose a historic 3 AI finals in a row after last years debacle v Donegal.

Now it appears I m not the only Oracle of doom and gloom in the county. And it looks like we re going to lose league finals like a drain as well.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: moysider on January 28, 2013, 10:57:18 PM
[quote author=Crete B :( for my own county(mainly to even us up with Tyrone on the most votes) and I do think we'll be in the semi-finals, if I was pressed to put money on somebody I have a feeling it'll be Tyrone to win out probably beating Mayo in the final

I predicted that we would lose a historic 3 AI finals in a row after last years debacle v Donegal.

Now it appears I m not the only Oracle of doom and gloom in the county. And it looks like we re going to lose league finals like a drain as well.
[/quote]

You lack ambition, I'm going for a 3-in-a row All-Ireland & National Football League Final Double of defeats as well as a 3-in-a-row Connacht Title Champions.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

inexile

Don't know who'll win it but Kildare are the most likely to be relegated. Can't see them being favourites to win in any of their matches. God I hope I'm wrong though.

donegal lad

Quote from: J70 on January 28, 2013, 03:21:54 PM
Won't be Donegal.
wouldnt write us off just like that know from talking to few of the lads on the panel that jim could take a rattle at winning the league this year but personally think cork will win it again

Farrandeelin

I think Kerry will win the league. As for Mayo, well their first two games at home are must wins if we're to get any run going in the competition and I'm sure the county board are praying Mayo finish in the top 2 in the division guaranteeing a home semi-final.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: inexile on January 29, 2013, 05:29:22 AM
Don't know who'll win it but Kildare are the most likely to be relegated. Can't see them being favourites to win in any of their matches. God I hope I'm wrong though.

Kildare 4/6 Donegal 6/4 Draw 15/2

This will probably be only time till Kildare play Offaly in June that we will be favourites!!!

Will 6 points be enough to stay up?
#newbridgeornowhere

Mayo Mick

Kerry will win it. We could struggle to stay up.
If You Don't Bring Home The Bacon, You'll Get Treated Like A Pig!!

Crete Boom

Quote from: moysider on January 28, 2013, 10:57:18 PM
[quote author=Crete B :( for my own county(mainly to even us up with Tyrone on the most votes) and I do think we'll be in the semi-finals, if I was pressed to put money on somebody I have a feeling it'll be Tyrone to win out probably beating Mayo in the final

[/quote]

I prefer to look at Mayo's quest being like the theory of the Hero's Joruney storyline  and we are at the road of trials stage of our journey rather than our All-Ireland ambitons as a never ending nightmare ;).

From the Bunker

Ah another semi Final (and possible final) for us Mayo heads to creep into after the last series of games of the League. That's the way it usually works. Only for us to tumble at the last hurdle. It's gas really. Anyway, Cant see Down, Donegal (because they won't be trying), Kildare being in reckoning. Cork and Dublin will be there or there abouts. With Kerry, Mayo and Tyrone in with a sneaky chance. I have always said that Who ever finishes top of the League should be Champions. The finals have proven non affairs the last couple of years. Last year there was nobody (and i mean nobody) to see Cork lift the Trophy in Croke park.

Aaron Boone

Quote from: Mayo Mick on January 30, 2013, 04:28:17 PM
Kerry will win it. We could struggle to stay up.

Agreed. Teams don't stay in Div 1 forever and Mayo were fortunate that Dubs match last yr was fogged off at HT. I think Mayo are there the longest.