Jamie Bryson

Started by theticklemister, January 07, 2013, 07:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Jamie and willie the gift that keeps on giving!

EC Unique

Would love to see him attempt this. Gerry would have some laugh..

glens abu

He will be flanked by Saffrongael and Dixie should be some Craic  :P :P

Tony Baloney

I'm sure Gerry is upping his security detail as we speak. The wee p***k would shit himself if Kelly looked sideways at him.

Hereiam

Does monday suit him or does he "sign on" that day. I would say he has a very hectic schedule.

AQMP

I haven't read the piece in the paper but don't you have to witness/suspect a crime is being committed to make a citizen's arrest??  Detaining another individual is, in itself, an offence.

southdown

But Jamie is now a legal adviser, he will know the law inside out!

trueblue1234

He's going to look some pr!ck now when he does nothing!  :D
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

red hander

Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 03, 2014, 04:29:49 PM
He's going to look some pr!ck now when he does nothing!  :D

Nah, he reached that stage a long time ago, the lisping little p***k

under the bar

Dog sex video man Wayne Bryson spared jail term

A man whose ex-girlfriend found a video showing him having sex with her dog has escaped a custodial sentence.

Wayne Bryson, 19, of Harvey's Lane, Louth, admitted performing an act of sexual penetration with a Staffordshire bull terrier in January, contrary to the Sexual Offences Act.

Bryson was handed a four-month sentence suspended for two years at Skegness Magistrates' Court.

He was also placed on the sex offenders register for seven years.

haveaharp

Quote from: under the bar on March 06, 2014, 03:15:51 PM
Dog sex video man Wayne Bryson spared jail term

A man whose ex-girlfriend found a video showing him having sex with her dog has escaped a custodial sentence.

Wayne Bryson, 19, of Harvey's Lane, Louth, admitted performing an act of sexual penetration with a Staffordshire bull terrier in January, contrary to the Sexual Offences Act.

Bryson was handed a four-month sentence suspended for two years at Skegness Magistrates' Court.

He was also placed on the sex offenders register for seven years.

And the dog would be considered "dangerous"

GalwayBayBoy

QuoteStatement regarding European Election:

Given the recent speculation that TUV leader Jim Allister intends to run in the European Election, and given UKIP have already confirmed they are standing, I wish to announce that I will be withdrawing from this particular race, focusing instead on local Council and Stormont elections this year and next.

I believe that with potentially both Jim Allister and Henry Reilly on the ballot paper, Unionists have a chance to vote for either of these two men and receive strong representation in Europe.
I believe Jim Allister has a strong track record in Europe and is the only Stormont MLA to hold Sinn Fein/IRA to account. He has been a thorn in the side of the DUP and literally has them On The Run!
I urge Jim Allister to take this fight to the polls; many within Ulster will rally behind you!
Whilst I disagree with Jim's definition of loyalist combatants as terrorists, aside from this there is little that I would disagree with him on. I share his view of the Stormont institutions and the mandatory veto granted to Sinn Fein/IRA. I, like Jim, am also a fierce opponent of the iniquitous Belfast Agreement which is now implemented in all its glory by the DUP!

Henry Reilly is also a strong candidate who has already confirmed he is standing and UKIP are a growing party within the United Kingdom as a whole. Henry was a strong supporter of the Union Flag protests and again provides the Protestant, Unionist & Loyalist community with a good choice on the ballot paper.
Both men also hold fast to a traditional Protestant ethos and uphold Biblical principles.
I would urge all within the PUL community to put your faith in either Jim Allister (if he stands) or Henry Reilly in the European Election.

My personal decision to withdraw is based upon a number of factors.
Firstly I believe that the two above mentioned candidates have a better chance than I of reaching the required quota, therefore I believe it is for the greater good of our community to rally behind them.
I must also say that raising £5,000 plus Election expenses, on top of the money required for the local Council campaign, is a big ask for any individual without a party behind them.
It must be noted that I am only one individual; therefore the challenge of raising funds is much more difficult.
I thank all those who have donated to my campaign, either online through Go Fund Me, through private donations or memorabilia to be auctioned.
The money raised so far will go towards my Local Council campaign. If anyone wishes to look at the recorded list of donations they may do so.
A list of expenses will also be submitted to the Electoral Commission, as per requirements, following the completion of the Election.

Whilst the black propaganda campaign waged by a co-ordinated group of internet trolls, media outlets and puppets of OFMDFM has undoubtedly been a challenge, it has failed and will continue to fail.
These puppets of the 'process' fail to understand the bonds of friendship, that can't be broken by a concerted campaign of vilification, and they also fail to grasp that no matter what, they will not change me. Their strategy with people who oppose the system is three fold.
They seek to direct such a vicious campaign of intense pressure and vilification against you that you buckle; they seek to criminalise your political dissent by abusing the justice system so as to restrict your ability to politically challenge the status quo and running parallel to this they always hold out hope that they can buy you and thus absorb you into the system that you once so venomously opposed.
They have failed on all counts. I just wonder what their next desperate step is to silence political dissent.
If anyone has witnessed firsthand the criminalisation attempts and laughable, albeit quite desperate, PSNI attempts within the Courtroom to have conditions placed upon me that would restrict any political activity, they will have no doubt as to just how far the system will go to protect the 'process'; a process built upon Murder, Lies and Appeasement!

I look forward to fighting the local Government election and whether elected or not, I will continue to politically campaign against the current process of appeasement using all lawful means available to me.
I thank all those who continue to support me.
Our cause is not founded upon a desire for financial gain or power, but instead upon the fundamental principles of the reformed faith and a love for our Country and the freedoms that our forefathers fought and died to maintain.

There are three things that cannot be long hidden; The Sun, the Moon and the Truth!

No Surrender!

AZOffaly

And LAD donated a fiver. This a) gives me hope and b) begs the question "Why do we even know this gimp's name?"

Maguire01

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 31, 2014, 04:38:06 PM
And LAD donated a fiver.
I think it was actually more than that.

THE MIGHTY QUINN

He disagrees with Jim Allisters view that loyalist combatants are terrorists!  So how would he classify the 100 strong mob who wrecked 3 houses in Larne last night?