Jamie Bryson

Started by theticklemister, January 07, 2013, 07:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Quote from: cadhlancian on November 20, 2013, 03:17:00 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 07, 2013, 06:38:37 PM
On a related note, is it just me or do a fierce number of people from Belfast talk in this helium voice?  I've heard it on both sides of the city.

"Hi bie! What's the matter wih yie?"
wee bit late but.... Eamon, aren't you from Lurgan? I think taking the piss out of accents is a bit rich :)::)

Outside Lurgan. Emphasis on the "outside."

God14

More Comedy Gold from Jamie Bwyson!

Copied from hoganstand.com, http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=205497

Bryson to picket GAA sponsors
28 November 2013

Loyalist activist Jamie Bryson is planning to picket businesses in the North that sponsor GAA teams because he claims the organisation "supports terrorists".

The 23-year-old, who has attracted much media attention as a leading figure in the Belfast City Hall flag protests, has vowed to place uniformed loyalist bandsmen outside their premises.

"I will be asking (loyalists) to go to the places that sponsor the GAA," he told the Irish News.

"I think the GAA is supportive of terrorists and people who sponsor the GAA support the glorification of terrorists. My campaign against the appeasement process is a peaceful civil rights campaign. I'm not driving car bombs into Belfast."

Ironically, Bryson has been pictured in the past holding a hurl and the Erin go Bragh flag which has been seen at Ireland soccer matches in recent years.

Ulster Council spokesman John Connolly refused to be drawn on Bryson's plans.

"We are non-political and we are not getting into that," he said.

trueblue1234

This B*****d is no longer amusing and is venturing into the dangerous category.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

The Trap

I was listening to Frank Mitchell interviewing Bryson this morning about the GAA and it was very annoying to listen to. Then a fella 'D' from Ardoyne (said he played for Kickhams) came on and he made me even more annoyed than Bryson with his views on the GAA.
I know that NEITHER of them were speaking about the people i know involved in GAA but they were given the air time and if i was a person who knew nothing about the organisation i would be loathe to get involved after listening to them. Lots of people phoned, texted, tweeted etc to the programme to convey their anger but those two got more time to put their points across and they were both very extreme (they should put them both on a pitch with a hurl and hockey stick and let them kick lumps out of eachother!!!!!). :)

screenexile

Quote from: The Trap on November 28, 2013, 02:55:40 PM
I was listening to Frank Mitchell interviewing Bryson this morning about the GAA and it was very annoying to listen to. Then a fella 'D' from Ardoyne (said he played for Kickhams) came on and he made me even more annoyed than Bryson with his views on the GAA.
I know that NEITHER of them were speaking about the people i know involved in GAA but they were given the air time and if i was a person who knew nothing about the organisation i would be loathe to get involved after listening to them. Lots of people phoned, texted, tweeted etc to the programme to convey their anger but those two got more time to put their points across and they were both very extreme (they should put them both on a pitch with a hurl and hockey stick and let them kick lumps out of eachother!!!!!). :)

Mitchell knows all about the GAA and should have nailed Bwyson!!

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: trueblue1234 on November 28, 2013, 02:42:54 PM
This B*****d is no longer amusing and is venturing into the dangerous category.
exactly, him and his mate wullie would be funny if they weren't so dangerous in the way they are whipping up sectarian hatred
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Feckitt

Mitchell is an uncle Tom, and wouldn't want to be seen sticking up for the GAA, because it's not the done thing in letsgetalongerist society.  Why can't everyone just support the Belfast Giants ice skating team.

deiseach

Quote from: Feckitt on November 28, 2013, 02:58:49 PM
Mitchell is an uncle Tom, and wouldn't want to be seen sticking up for the GAA, because it's not the done thing in letsgetalongerist society.  Why can't everyone just support the Belfast Giants ice skating team.

Love it.

rashCharacter

I listened to bits of it this morning and have to say Frank stood up for and promoted the GAA very well.

NAG1

The more air time Bryson and his ilk get the more damage they do to loyalism and OWCism.

He will have a section of muppets who will follow him but the simple fact is they will have even less brains than him, they have no insight to where they are going, how to get there or even what they want. They dont even have the brain power to put together any kind of strategy, they are a product of the big house unionists using them and discarding them every time they were needed.

Feckitt

Quote from: rashCharacter on November 28, 2013, 03:16:55 PM
I listened to bits of it this morning and have to say Frank stood up for and promoted the GAA very well.

By inviting scumbags onto his show to spew horrible sectarian lies about the GAA  ::)

imtommygunn

I don't understand why they give him any airtime. The only attention the fella should get is ridicule. That LAD site had some funny stuff after he was exposed for *allegedly* doing the double.

The guy has nothing to add to society. Whatever class he was in at school he was more than likely near the bottom of it.

I would agree he is getting towards being dangerous though. He adds nothing to society and for anyone to think he is a leader - well it says a lot about them.

I noticed on twitter a while ago he was likening gay marriage to some guy marrying a dolphin. That was the strength of hit argument against gay marriage - if we allow it where do we stop. Took a while for someone to explain that maybe consent was a rather large factor. It about sums up the level of intelligence the guy has.

AZOffaly

I'm all for these muppets (sorry muppet!) making apes of themselves with their lunacy, but that sort of poison is dangerous. Normal people might laugh it off, but how much of this would it take for some of those flegger idiots to firebomb a GAA ground, or assault one of our members or worse. If there is such a law up there as incitement to hatred, then this dickhead should be done for it.

Doubtless if one of his neanderthal 'followers' does something stupid, he'll be the first to say he only condones peaceful protests. A dangerous, hateful little p***k.

imtommygunn

It's a bit like if the protests go bad, and they probably will on saturday, guys like him who encouraged people out onto the street will take no responsibility.

The internet gives idiots like him a voice. Pre social networks you'd not have seen or heard of this boy. Hopefully he will get put in jail at some stage and some stage soon.

deiseach

Someone here (I hope) must know someone of the unionist persuasion in the North. If so, can you please confirm that people on the ground despair at the way that the likes of Jamie Bryson are allowed to speak on behalf of all of them without anyone shouting him down. The alternative - that people on the ground are so outraged over The Fleg that they quietly hope that he'll give Prods more traction in the zero-sum game with the Taigs - doesn't bear thinking about.