Proposal Ideas

Started by Emmett, December 27, 2012, 12:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emmett

I am heading to Sousse (Tunisia) in February with my girlfriend of 2 years. I plan to propose to her on this trip but have no idea where to do it as I have no knowledge of the area. A quick google search was of no help to me either. I would ideally like the proposal to be romantic but if it could be original as well that would be a bonus. Have any board members been to Sousse and can help me out with ideas?

Hardy

"Here, would ya like to be buried with our people?"

laoislad

Two years? Are you mad...don't do it.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ONeill

What's wrong with you man?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

BennyCake

Tony Baloney

Emmett there is a rule around these parts that it is ungentlemanly to discuss a young lady without seeing a picture of her. We have too much respect for women. Post a decent photo up and then we'll take it from there.

lawnseed

Quote from: Emmett on December 27, 2012, 12:03:22 PM
I am heading to Sousse (Tunisia) in February with my girlfriend of 2 years. I plan to propose to her on this trip but have no idea where to do it as I have no knowledge of the area. A quick google search was of no help to me either. I would ideally like the proposal to be romantic but if it could be original as well that would be a bonus. Have any board members been to Sousse and can help me out with ideas?
you'll ruin your sex life... suggest a long engagement..
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

From the Bunker

Two years! Short time to be committing to a long term venture. Have ye lived together? Have ye met each others friends, family and relations? Have ye traveled? Unless ye are in ye're mid 30's, take your time and enjoy life as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Gabriel_Hurl

I asked her in bed the other morning

ziggysego

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on December 27, 2012, 03:34:03 PM
I asked her in bed the other morning

That's a terrible way to break the news to Emmett.
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gabriel_Hurl

If she liked Ardboe or Moortin more

muppet

Buy her a one way ticket.

When you are out there tell her the banks have cut you off from your cash and that you have no money left. Add in that you can't afford to go home. Tell her you will be arrested the second you touch EU territory again. Tell her there is a chance her parents might be arrested as you secretly put their names down as guarantor on a big loan to buy shares in Anglo.

Tell her despite this, you love her.

Go down on one knee......

Put a hula-hoop on her finger....

And ask her if she can take a joke.

MWWSI 2017