clubs in belfast

Started by theticklemister, December 21, 2012, 08:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

I always wondered this lads. Can anyone tell me the clubs in belfast and their locality; im looking at you hardstation!!

rodney trotter

No offense, but why did you need to start a new thread?. About 50 Ulster Gaa Related threads on here,
Surely Google would have that information. Merry Christmass.

theticklemister

Quote from: rodney trotter on December 21, 2012, 08:47:55 PM
No offense, but why did you need to start a new thread?. About 50 Ulster Gaa Related threads on here,

I dont know something and I want to expand my knowledge.  If you dont know something you ask questions, thats how you learn. There are gaels from belfast here so I think they might no better than google.

If you are offended by the lots of ulster threads, well................

imtommygunn

Bredagh,st malachys, st brigids - south belfast

Ardoyne, st endas(periphery) - north belfast

Everyone else - west belfast

theticklemister

Surprised at only two in north. Thought there was more.

fingerbob

Would St Paul's Holywood cover the east?

imtommygunn

Hmm, maybe stretching it a bit with st pauls. Glengormley maybe a stretch too mind you...

theticklemister

Holywood has a GAA club?? Great to see.

Ye see rodney......... I have learnt something new!!

imtommygunn

Their chairman died the other day. They've been going for years.

rodney trotter

Quote from: theticklemister on December 21, 2012, 08:53:39 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on December 21, 2012, 08:47:55 PM

I dont know something and I want to expand my knowledge.  If you dont know something you ask questions, thats how you learn. There are gaels from belfast here so I think they might no better than google.

If you are offended by the lots of ulster threads, well................

Not offended no, there is local gaa boards on here, Antrim have one. Cavan is in Ulster so hardly going to be offended by Ulster threads. Nothing against Belfast or Antrim. Anyway thats my rant over, carry on, just thought it was unusual when Antrim have a local board.

theticklemister

Mourne man

Carryduff and st malacys both in south belfast

theticklemister

In derry city there is one in creggan: sean dolans
There are two in Shantallow area: na magha and steelstown
There is one in waterside, in gobnascale (top of the hill): pearse, doire trasna
There is one which does not really have a base so to speak, but probably in foyle spri gs: doire colmcille
One then in outskirts of city, beside drumahoe: ardmore

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: rodney trotter on December 21, 2012, 09:29:25 PM
Not offended no, there is local gaa boards on here, Antrim have one. Cavan is in Ulster so hardly going to be offended by Ulster threads. Nothing against Belfast or Antrim. Anyway thats my rant over, carry on, just thought it was unusual when Antrim have a local board.

Bredagh and St. Pauls are in Down.  :)
i usse an speelchekor