Belfast rioting over removal of Union Jack

Started by Maurice Moss, December 04, 2012, 02:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onion Bag

I still can't believe this is going on, last year in the riots in England prison sentences totalling more than 1800 years were handed out, the average sentence per person being 16.8 months. Scoop the f**kers throw them in jail and pull their benefits. the police are running round squirting them with their water pistols a f**king joke.
We must be the laughing stock for the rest of the world, rioting over the flying of a flag. This is costing the tax payer a fortune with the security costs and clean ups,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Cold tea

Quote from: nifan on December 11, 2012, 02:29:41 PM
Quote from: Cold tea on December 11, 2012, 02:09:09 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on December 11, 2012, 01:52:26 PM
Quote from: nifan on December 11, 2012, 01:27:00 PM
Quote from: Aerlik on December 11, 2012, 01:14:44 PM
And to read that a WPC had a petrol bomb thrown in her car...  there was a time not many moons ago when a nationalist child only had to go out to the local shop for a loaf of bread and a pint of milk to be murdered by "security" forces.  Hmmmmmm.  Wonder why she never drew her weapon and shot the wannabe murderer.

Thats some hyperbole.

Exaggerated to an extent, yes, but it's very noticeable how these rioters are being treated with kid gloves as opposed to what would happen up in Ardoyne or the likes, do you not think so?

+1 - they can do what they want, how many arrests has there been, how many of these will come to anything!!!!

34 arrested over the weekend, 26 charged.
this is pretty much in line with recent riots of both sides ars far as i can see.

The bit in bold is the important bit - as others have mentioned nothing will come of these.  All the bastards should have benefits withdrawn cause not one off these shower of sponging bastards have done a day's work in their lives, that is if you exclude drug dealing.

tyssam5

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 11, 2012, 11:31:29 AM
f**k knows what would happen if there was ever a democratic vote to re-unify?  Democracy so long as it is our democracy, ye gotta love it!

A new partition line maybe? The  missus (American) who has visited a very peaceful Belfast on a few occasions in recent years was asking me what the latest rumpus was about, I was explaining that the Union Jack was only going to be flown at City Hall on 20 days a years from now on.

'Oh, so are they annoyed cos they're going to be flying the tricolor on the other days?'

Will we give that one a try?

heganboy

I'm in favour of all protestors being taken to Armagh city to do as much damage as possible. Tidy the place up a bit
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

All of a Sludden

Watching BBC Newsline, the PSNI seem to be going out of their way to make excuses for loyalist behaviour.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

bennydorano

This statelet was founded on the back of a refusal to accept the democratic will of the people of Ireland and retrospectively justified, it is ingrained in the pysche of the unionist population as justifiable, why would they change tactics anytime soon?  Truely embarassing stuff, no wonder EG has disappeared - it's indefensible.

red hander

Quote from: bennydorano on December 11, 2012, 07:13:09 PM
This statelet was founded on the back of a refusal to accept the democratic will of the people of Ireland and retrospectively justified, it is ingrained in the pysche of the unionist population as justifiable, why would they change tactics anytime soon?  Truely embarassing stuff, no wonder EG has disappeared - it's indefensible.

Nail on the proverbial there

theticklemister

Quote from: red hander on December 11, 2012, 07:20:14 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on December 11, 2012, 07:13:09 PM

Nail on the proverbial there

Yeah benny, about time ye talked a bit of sense on this board!!! Yer annual renenwal next month was hanging in the balance there.

Rossfan

Quote from: All of a Sludden on December 11, 2012, 06:39:43 PM
Watching BBC Newsline, the PSNI seem to be going out of their way to make excuses for loyalist behaviour.
Did I hear that PSNI chief correctly on that programme about the attack on the bar in Armagh?
As far as I could make out he said " Martin rang us and we sent someone around to talk to him 18 minutes later"
A property is being attacked and one polisman comes around to talk to the owner 18 minutes later?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Farrandeelin

Quote from: tyssam5 on December 11, 2012, 05:55:31 PM
f**k knows what would happen if there was ever a democratic vote to re-unify?  Democracy so long as it is our democracy, ye gotta love it!

A new partition line maybe? The  missus (American) who has visited a very peaceful Belfast on a few occasions in recent years was asking me what the latest rumpus was about, I was explaining that the Union Jack was only going to be flown at City Hall on 20 days a years from now on.

'Oh, so are they annoyed cos they're going to be flying the tricolor on the other days?'

Often wondered if that would happen myself.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Rossfan on December 11, 2012, 07:24:53 PM
Did I hear that PSNI chief correctly on that programme about the attack on the bar in Armagh?
As far as I could make out he said " Martin rang us and we sent someone around to talk to him 18 minutes later"
A property is being attacked and one polisman comes around to talk to the owner 18 minutes later?
A peeler could have walked from the station to Rafferty's in 5 minutes. The excuse doesn't wash either way as the police should have been stewarding these cnuts PREVENTING the attack.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Farrandeelin on December 11, 2012, 07:34:27 PM
Quote from: tyssam5 on December 11, 2012, 05:55:31 PM

Often wondered if that would happen myself.
Whichever side of the line Tyrone is going to be on needs to be made very clear before any votes are cast. Maybe a 30 to 2 split. Tyrone & Donegal : The Rest.

charlieTully

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 11, 2012, 07:34:43 PM
A peeler could have walked from the station to Rafferty's in 5 minutes. The excuse doesn't wash either way as the police should have been stewarding these cnuts PREVENTING the attack.

different story on st Paddys day, plenty of filth about then to ensure an orange march could go ahead without interference.

theticklemister

Quote from: charlieTully on December 11, 2012, 07:41:38 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 11, 2012, 07:34:43 PM

different story on st Paddys day, plenty of filth about then to ensure an orange march could go ahead without interference.

Lads what ye complaining about.......... the police force was set up to protect the state. That's what any police force's primary job is. It has been going on for centuries all around the world. Even this rejuvineted RUC will not change.

Eamonnca1