Ulster Colleges

Started by Line Ball, October 13, 2012, 06:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throw ball

Quote from: oakleafgael on April 12, 2014, 04:37:34 PM
Maghera where abject today and because of that they probably didn't deserve anything but the standard of refereeing was appalling.

To be fair that is proving the rule rather than the exception.

Champion The Wonder Horse

The Maghera manager was also the Derrytresk manager.

5 Sams

Some of the fielding in MF today from both sides was astounding. Maghera could have had the game won at half time but that was some performance from PCD in the 2nd half. I'd love to know what Fitz and Tommy G said at half time. Hard to believe Kerry havent won a minor AI since 1994. Is West Kerry leading the charge for more underage success for the Kingdom?
The Aristocrat Years

Blowitupref

Quote from: 5 Sams on April 12, 2014, 08:38:57 PM
Some of the fielding in MF today from both sides was astounding. Maghera could have had the game won at half time but that was some performance from PCD in the 2nd half. I'd love to know what Fitz and Tommy G said at half time. Hard to believe Kerry havent won a minor AI since 1994. Is West Kerry leading the charge for more underage success for the Kingdom?
with Jack O Connor manager of their minors that long wait could be about to end
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

orangeman

Well done to the Kerry men. A huge 2nd half performance from the Kerry lads. Kerry still able to produce brilliant, natural ball players.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Champion The Wonder Horse on March 29, 2014, 09:56:36 PM
No big deal. Tyrone and Armagh fools have been at it for years. At least we now know where Mike Sheehy is employed.

Jesus Christ you Nordies are so paranoid. It was obviously just some sort of autocorrect/autofinish thing.

<snigger>

cockahoop

Very disappointed with maghera  today,a lot of players seemed very heavy legged and dare I say a stone over weight!!

orangeman

Quote from: cockahoop on April 13, 2014, 07:10:23 PM
Very disappointed with maghera  today,a lot of players seemed very heavy legged and dare I say a stone over weight!!

They must have the weight on at half time cos they looked brilliant in the first half but didn't show up in the second half.

cockahoop

I'm not going to single out players but it's very obvious they were way over weight and would struggle in the second half and apart from a 5 min spell they were far from good in the first half

Wildweasel74

i actually though they were poor in the 1st with Glass 1.1 making the scoring look lopsided at 1.4 to 0.2 at halftime, i thought the Kerry team were the better team in the 1st half but couldn't put it on the board.

quiganmaster

Funny how you's old men can sit here and say 16/17/18 year olds look overweight when half you's couldn't run the length of yourself! These young boys are brilliant players as we have seen and very rarely lose a game. They have some great ball players but it just wasn't their day, they never got going and PCD deserved the win on the day! Unlucky SPC , did your families, friends, clubs, school, county and province proud!

theticklemister

It looked like Maghera were not allowed to 'play' football by their tactics. Constant soloing and ponderous coming out of defence cost them.

Shit game of football.

Any craic

Omagh CBS won the 'A' standard Dalton Cup today, beating St Colman's, with some excellent players on show from both sides. See the last two goals here - http://www.ulstercollegesgaa.org

nrico2006

Did Glass and Tallon both not get all Stars?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

theticklemister

Quote from: nrico2006 on December 18, 2014, 08:47:21 PM
Did Glass and Tallon both not get all Stars?

what was the team?

That Tallon man still in school?????????