So you think you're tough?

Started by Denn Forever, October 08, 2012, 06:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

Try this.And his team didn't even win.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/19863795

Warrington Wolves prop Paul Wood has had a testicle removed after rupturing it in Saturday's Grand Final defeat by Leeds Rhinos.

The 30-year-old was injured early in the second half but played on before going to hospital after the match.

He told BBC Radio Manchester: "I'm not too bad, it sounds worse than it is.

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

laoislad

Meh...
I bet he has never sliced open a tooth abscess with a Stanley blade.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ziggysego

Bet he never had screws bolted to his skull either.
Testing Accessibility

cadence

this happened to my brother in an u15 game. i was playing too. he took a bad rap, went down, and our coach tore onto the field raring up at him for feigning injurying. he played on doubled up, spewed up all over the bus on the way home, was taken to the doctor by the oul wan when he made the house and went straight into hospital and was operated on. no shit.

AZOffaly

Happened our secondary school accountancy teacher as well. He doubled as our GAA coach in school too. When we were playing the Marist one day he told us at half time we 'had no balls'. Cue muffled laughter and a rousing second half performance and win.

SuperMac

Quote from: Denn Forever on October 08, 2012, 06:42:06 PM
Try this.And his team didn't even win.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/19863795

Warrington Wolves prop Paul Wood has had a testicle removed after rupturing it in Saturday's Grand Final defeat by Leeds Rhinos.

The 30-year-old was injured early in the second half but played on before going to hospital after the match.

He told BBC Radio Manchester: "I'm not too bad, it sounds worse than it is.
As Hells Angel founder Sonny Barger would say, " Everyone is a tough guy until you meet one "